• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

But unfortunately, Zak won't recognize anyone unless they're a champion, since his parents raised him secluded from the War

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]But unfortunately, Zak won't recognize anyone unless they're a champion, since his parents raised him secluded from the War

[/QUOTE]
Makes sense. Though when he realizes who Dante is.... I wonder how he'll react to knowing he met the guy/monster xD

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]But unfortunately, Zak won't recognize anyone unless they're a champion, since his parents raised him secluded from the War

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry. Max isn't very well known. He's known by the people he saved, and their family and friends. But he's not like a praised hero or anything. He's fairly well known in Kanto, fairly being used liberally, but nowhere else.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Makes sense. Though when he realizes who Dante is.... I wonder how he'll react to knowing he met the guy/monster xD

[/QUOTE]
It'll depend on the how. If he discovers this in a good way, he'll probably feel honored and fan boy a bit, seeing how they appeared to be getting along. But if he discovers this in a darker light, it might change Zak's view on Dante all together, it depend on how dark the light is

I might ask if I can have speaking to the dead as a revision, but I dunno.

I REALLY like that idea, now that you posed it.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]It'll depend on the how. If he discovers this in a good way, he'll probably feel honored and fan boy a bit, seeing how they appeared to be getting along. But if he discovers this in a darker light, it might change Zak's view on Dante all together, it depend on how dark the light is

[/QUOTE]
Well, Dante WAS the speaker for the memorial. Though they probably didn't mention the Demon King aspect of his past, more the War Hero/WPF Director part. Just wait till I have the occasion to put in more flashbacks... that last one was just to show the gravity of what happened during the war, the ones I have planned will show more his part in the War.

I was gonna mention Dante speaking at the memorial and then remembered Zak ditched xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Well, Dante WAS the speaker for the memorial. Though they probably didn't mention the Demon King aspect of his past, more the War Hero/WPF Director part. Just wait till I have the occasion to put in more flashbacks... that last one was just to show the gravity of what happened during the war, the ones I have planned will show more his part in the War.

[/QUOTE]
Oh shit that's right! And now that I think about it, back when I was having some writers block, I was thinking of having Zak commentate on how he got to know the Director himself! Phew, good thing I remembered that, or else I'd look really dumb haha

KageYuuki said:
I was gonna mention Dante speaking at the memorial and then remembered Zak ditched xD
Did it seem like he ditched? Aww man, I was trying to make it look like his breakdown was after the service was over

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Did it seem like he ditched? Aww man, I was trying to make it look like his breakdown was after the service was over

[/QUOTE]
That works. We can just say he left right after the service.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Did it seem like he ditched? Aww man, I was trying to make it look like his breakdown was after the service was over

[/QUOTE]
Oh I read that as he didn't go. Haha oops

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elysium You know what? I really like the idea that @Jose Prime gave me. Could I ask for a slight retcon to Max so that he can communicate with the deceased in some form or fashion? He doesn't need to, like, see their spirits and talk to them, maybe it's limited. Perhaps he can only talk to one or two of them at a time, and they have to want to talk to him, or perhaps he can only sense their thoughts/emotions or the like. Could we do something in that regard?

Ravyn . . . would probably deck him too...

Also, wouldn't it make more sense to have a ghost based team if you go with the whole 'communicate with the dead' shtick?

KageYuuki said:
Also, wouldn't it make more sense to have a ghost based team if you go with the whole 'communicate with the dead' shtick?
It IS a retcon, so it wasn't planned ahead of time.

And no, not really. Who says Max has to be thematically consistent? Max can do whatever he damn well pleases!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Max...... for the love of your face, do not try this logic thing on Dante... It may just get you punched xD

[/QUOTE]
KageYuuki said:
Ravyn . . . would probably deck him too...
Yeah. For one reason or another, he's coming off a lot more hostile and jerkish than last time he talked.

I don't really know why.

Assailant said:
It IS a retcon, so it wasn't planned ahead of time.
And no, not really. Who says Max has to be thematically consistent? Max can do whatever he damn well pleases!

Yeah. For one reason or another, he's coming off a lot more hostile and jerkish than last time he talked.

I don't really know why.
And that is why Dante would probably just punch him in the schnoz. xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]And that is why Dante would probably just punch him in the schnoz. xD

[/QUOTE]
"Are you freezer?"

"I am Lord Frieza, yes"

"I'm gonna deck you in the schnoz!"

Onikmey said:
Max can do what he pleases, but please stay in character XP
Yeah, I recognize it's straying a bit from character. I'm trying to pull him back gradually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back