• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

LeSoraAmari said:
Aaaaaaaaaand done.
I hope you like my entrance :3
Just when things were calming down, you drop the Metagross bomb right in the middle of it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Just when things were calming down, you drop the Metagross bomb right in the middle of it xD

[/QUOTE]
You don't piss off the Champions ace Pokemon, that happens to be the great pseudo-legendary Metagross, and expect things to stay calm ;) xD

LeSoraAmari said:
You don't piss off the Champions ace Pokemon, that happens to be the great pseudo-legendary Metagross, and expect things to stay calm ;) xD
True... but keep in mind half of Dante's team falls just short of being Pseudo-Legendaries themselves. ;D

I can already see how Dante's going to respond to TwoTonsofFun's arrival...

Well I'm clearly rooting for the underdog here :P Baelock (I hoped I spelled the name right) is a human insect thing, I'm sure he could make an escape

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]True... but keep in mind half of Dante's team falls just short of being Pseudo-Legendaries themselves. ;D
I can already see how Dante's going to respond to TwoTonsofFun's arrival...

[/QUOTE]
Dante: Where the fuck did you come from?

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well I'm clearly rooting for the underdog here :P Baelock (I hoped I spelled the name right) is a human insect thing, I'm sure he could make an escape

[/QUOTE]
Eh... He's surrounded by fire and demons right now... escape may not be so easy xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Dante: Where the fuck did you come from?
At this point, Dante's kinda used to Hibiki 'dropping in'.

Dante: "honestly, I'm trying to figure out what's going on myself. As much as I appreciate you and the tin can here backing me up, you should know I can handle things by now"

The term 'tin can' being used endearingly, and not condescendingly.

Meanwhile Ravyn's probable rubbing the bridge of her nose and muttering something about Hibiki and his dramatic entrances xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Eh... He's surrounded by fire and demons right now... escape may not be so easy xD

[/QUOTE]
Of course it wouldnt be easy, but it's not entirely impossible :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Of course it wouldnt be easy, but it's not entirely impossible :P

[/QUOTE]
Not impossible... I mean there's a 1 in 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of him escaping... but I mean, it's still a chance xD

I feel like if anyone can escape the kings it's Baelok, if only because of that bit you added about project swarm being made specifically to deal with them.

Assailant said:
I don't really know what to do rn...
Well there are other trainers up on mt pyre right now. Could always interact with them.

Or stir up your own little adventure.

Onikmey said:
I feel like if anyone can escape the kings it's Baelok, if only because of that bit you added about project swarm being made specifically to deal with them.
True true, that is quite true. ^^ If he completed his training, Dante may not still be alive after all. So much about him remains to be seen, he could surprise us, or he could take the opportunity to talk it out ^^

I really liked Max's perspective of the memorial. He sees the world in a different way and it's great.

KageYuuki said:
Well there are other trainers up on mt pyre right now. Could always interact with them.
Or stir up your own little adventure.
I've considered it, but I kinda lost track of what was happening there. One moment it was 1 v 1, next there's demons or something.

Assailant said:
I've considered it, but I kinda lost track of what was happening there. One moment it was 1 v 1, next there's demons or something.
'Demons' is a term used to refer to Dante and his team just because they 'fight like demons possessed' during the war. As for the other thing with hell and such, that was a mindfuck caused by Shedinja to keep Dante from outright decapitating Baelok xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Don't let the dust go into your eyes;)
Dante: And this is why I never leave home without these Goggles... Between you and Alaric kicking up dust and sand I'd go blind without them...

Onikmey said:
I really liked Max's perspective of the memorial. He sees the world in a different way and it's great.
Yeah. He's based off of one of my characters in another roleplay, who ended up going full edge. I want Max to be what that character was originally supposed to be, a happy and fun loving kid. To "bear his smiles, and bring it to others and finish what he started."

If you can't smile in death... than I'll smile for you in life! I'll bear the burden of those millions of smiles, and I'll do it everyday!

I decided then... that I'd bring their smiles to the world of the living! I'd teach the living to smile, and smile for those who couldn't. I'd finish what they started!

I'm particularly proud of these lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back