• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Just saying, Dante's flashback was supposed to happen before his speech, or after as he was walking to the actual Pyre. ^^;;

For some reason, I stopped receiving notifications about this rp. Was there a time skip or something? I think I remember seeing posts about that...

Yeah, short timeskip to just before/after the speech(i'm pushing for after, I"m drawing blanks on what Dante should say ><)

In a nutshell, Dante had one mother of a flashback and his pokemon are tending to him now, and apparently a certain bug-boy has taken an 'interest' in Dante and may or may not be about to attempt an assassination. 'Attempt' being the operative word, since Luca can sense auras and Gemini is basically eyes in the back of his head. ^^

After the military found out about project S.W.A.R.M would they have gone public about Team Rockets war crimes? Would they have held public trials for the captured scientists? I was just wondering because before Gregor came to Hoenn he went through all the public records and archives about the war and team rocket. If so he might end up recognizing who Baelok is or at least what he is.

By general public record, the man named Baelok Maefric is dead. It would have been mentioned as if he were insignificant if he were mentioned at all- he he was one of many abducted test subjects. I don't know about the S.W.A.R.M. records though, I'm leaving that up to Elysium and One Mean Ghost as they were directors of the WPF.

Curious to see how Mr. Maefric is going to get out of the unfortunate situation in which he has found himself.. ^^

Dang it, I have a small case of block. Not sure of where I want Zak and I don't know what I want him doing (>:<)

The tension is real... the hype is real...... THE AMOUNT OF SUGAR AND CAFFEINE I'VE CONSUMED IS REAL!!!!

.... but the cake is still a lie....

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Dang it, I have a small case of block. Not sure of where I want Zak and I don't know what I want him doing (>:<)

[/QUOTE]
He could be at the memorial or maybe skipped out on the ceremony. Or maybe he went and was among the first to leave or something.

Well seeing how Zak's dad was a Elite Four member, it would make sense for him to have comrades that fell during the war. So naturally, they would attend the memorial, like they have in past. I mean, I have some simple ideas floating around, but I can't pick one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back