• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

So, recap, Alaric had a beer and went to the beach. Adalia went to the lighthouse to do rocket things and poured beer (unknowingly) on alaric and his aggron Eisen. Eisen charged up and was angry with Adalia, but Alaric calmed him down- Adalia doesn't want him to know she's doing rocket things so she asked for a pokemon battle between Alaric and Adalia (Adalia is trying to lose Alaric and Alaric is trying to get to know Adalia). During the pokemon battle Eisen summoned a sandstorm that affects everyone else.

Dante was being teased by his pokemon and his friend Ravyn so he ran and hid to avoid a catfight, bumping into Zak who came to the festival to get a water pokemon. Zak and Dante were getting to know each other when Cross's espeon stole Zak's berry pouch, chased by Zak's minun Bolt. After notifying Ravyn and his pokemon, Dante flew with Zak on his Noivern and Zak had his Charmander Ash find Bolt. At this point they were hit by the sandstorm. Ravyn and her team outran the storm. Once they landed by the espeon and Cross, who is sitting by a tree (not sure if they landed), Zak picked up Bolt and Ash found them in the sandstorm. Also, about at this point Baelok sees Dante and runs away in fear.

Hibiki, Nova, and Maxwell all gathered on a bench by the beach (out of the range of the sandstorm possibly?) and got to know each other. Hibiki left to find Alaric, and Nova and Maxwell shared a little of their differing views on the effects of the war and the festival. Fuga and Baelok just arrived, Baelok because of hunger and Fuga because of a needed break from rocket things, and they haven't gotten too involved in anything yet.

Natsuki got a phone call and left to go somewhere. (I have no idea where he is)

Currently: Cross is by a tree. Zak and Dante are in the air. Ravyn is just outside the sandstorm radius. Alaric and Adalia are on the beach, as are Hibiki, Maxwell, and Nova. Fuga and Baelok are in the city. Natsuki is somewhere. Did I miss anything important/get anything wrong/anyone wanna add anything?

Onikmey said:
So, recap, Alaric had a beer and went to the beach. Adalia went to the lighthouse to do rocket things and poured beer (unknowingly) on alaric and his aggron Eisen. Eisen charged up and was angry with Adalia, but Alaric calmed him down- Adalia doesn't want him to know she's doing rocket things so she asked for a pokemon battle between Alaric and Adalia (Adalia is trying to lose Alaric and Alaric is trying to get to know Adalia). During the pokemon battle Eisen summoned a sandstorm that affects everyone else.
Dante was being teased by his pokemon and his friend Ravyn so he ran and hid to avoid a catfight, bumping into Zak who came to the festival to get a water pokemon. Zak and Dante were getting to know each other when Cross's espeon stole Zak's berry pouch, chased by Zak's minun Bolt. After notifying Ravyn and his pokemon, Dante flew with Zak on his Noivern and Zak had his Charmander Ash find Bolt. At this point they were hit by the sandstorm. Ravyn and her team outran the storm. Once they landed by the espeon and Cross, who is sitting by a tree (not sure if they landed), Zak picked up Bolt and Ash found them in the sandstorm. Also, about at this point Baelok sees Dante and runs away in fear.

Hibiki, Nova, and Maxwell all gathered on a bench by the beach (out of the range of the sandstorm possibly?) and got to know each other. Hibiki left to find Alaric, and Nova and Maxwell shared a little of their differing views on the effects of the war and the festival. Fuga and Baelok just arrived, Baelok because of hunger and Fuga because of a needed break from rocket things, and they haven't gotten too involved in anything yet.

Natsuki got a phone call and left to go somewhere. (I have no idea where he is)

Currently: Cross is by a tree. Zak and Dante are in the air. Ravyn is just outside the sandstorm radius. Alaric and Adalia are on the beach, as are Hibiki, Maxwell, and Nova. Fuga and Baelok are in the city. Natsuki is somewhere. Did I miss anything important/get anything wrong/anyone wanna add anything?
Chatman der should be charizard

@Onikmey Did I type charmander in my posts? I could've sworn I was writing Charizard. Crap, if I did, I apologize for any confusion I'm creating

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1491-explosivekitten/ said:
@explosiveKitten[/URL] Umm if I may ask, but who is Cross talking to? Zak is in the sky at the moment. I'm sorry if the name Ash confused you, that's the nickname for Zak's Charizard
Oh, really? Oh. Well he said he picked up Bolt, so I assumed he was on the ground

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL] So just so I know, will we be time skipping as well?
I think so? Either way, my post will probably be coming tomorrow. Gotta think up a devil of a speech and get a flashback set up that will (hopefully) bring a few tears and maybe set in the whole reality of what the war was like ^^

Ravyn's been kind of tied to Dante lately so I'll likely be waiting until tomorrow to pop back up myself

@Throne Trinity - Oh yes, sorry. I looked over your character last night, just completely forgot to post anything about it. I like him, except for the Mega Stone part. Only the champions, WPF Director, and Rocket Admin are going to have access to that ability from the start. Other trainers will gain the mega-evolution ability later in the RP.

Elysium said:
@Throne Trinity - Oh yes, sorry. I looked over your character last night, just completely forgot to post anything about it. I like him, except for the Mega Stone part. Only the champions, WPF Director, and Rocket Admin are going to have access to that ability from the start. Other trainers will gain the mega-evolution ability later in the RP.
All right, I'm glad you like the character. I'll get rid of the stone right now!

Elysium said:
Oh wait, so Dante could have one? *double checks team* Looks like Luca gets to mega evolve xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back