• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
Speaking of Flashbacks, I was thinking of giving Baelok implanted memories of the five kings as Rocket designed the experiment to stop them. Essentially trying to brainwash Baelok into hating them- I'll let you all determine for yourselves how much truth is in the memories. Is that an idea I should go with or just scrap it?
If not implanted memories, carefully focused propaganda could do the trick. Let's just say there's a reason Dante was called "The Demon King".... Take some battlefield footage and edit it just right and you could make him look like one hell of a monster.

Well, I officially hate posting via phone.

In other topics, I'm probably going to do a time skip soon, to get the ball rolling on our sandbox. People will be able to go wherever they want, and do whatever, within hoenn.

Now question is, do we want to skip the memorial, and write it out via flashbacks, or RP the memorial? Up to you guys.

I'm up for RPing the memorial a bit more, as people as people seem to still be in the middle of meeting each other all across the board

Onikmey said:
I'm up for RPing the memorial a bit more, as people as people seem to still be in the middle of meeting each other all across the board
Just FYI, Dante and Zak are currently airborne on Vera(Noivern)'s back. Not that it changes anything, just putting it out there ^^

heyo, I'm gonna go to bed soon. I got a busy weekend, I'll be reading replies but I won't be saying anything for a couple days. Have fun!

I am so, so, sorry guys. Doc said I have a monster of a sore throat, it's been killing me. But luckily I got my needed prescriptions and he said I should be feeling better by sunday. So I'm praying I'll have enough in me to post soon, I know everybody wants to get the ball going, but I'm hindering that. Once again I apologize, and hopefully I'll be posting with you guys soon.

I'm putting up a post time skipping to the end of the festival, which is the memorial at Mt. Pyre, although you can keep enjoying the festival if you want to. This event will be short and sweet, and then we will move onto the meat of the RP. From there, your character can go wherever in Hoenn they want, and do what they want. Team Rocket will find a way to start the chaos and keep it rolling from there.

Sorry this post is going up late guys. I fell asleep right after work yesterday and I've been asleep most of today. Working on it now.

just for my head-image, how much of the city is covered by sandstorm? is it just the beach? the entire city?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back