• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

sorry. Dante and Baelok saw the weird stuff in the middle from different perspectives. I was trying to find a way to describe how Token communicates, because it's not as exact as telepathy and it can't affect other's perception like an illusion. It's more like images and emotions and sensations. I thought that would be how a ghost-bug communicates.

KageYuuki said:
@Onikmey
Is Baelock seeing all of that or did he someone cast an illusion on Dante? You kinda lost me there xD
I think the shedinja did a mind meld thing where they experienced a combined out of body experience as the Shedinja saw them: Dante as a demon with he and his team suffering torment for what he himself had done, and Baelock as the martyr suffering for the sake of the hive..

Baelok is also the giant wasp devouring himself, but I couldn't think how to convey that with the right tone.

Onikmey said:
Baelok is also the giant wasp devouring himself, but I couldn't think how to convey that with the right tone.
So yeah. Shedinja brought the mindfuck. Keeps things interesting lol

Onikmey said:
Either we'll all have good times or we'll go insane. I'm not sure which yet.
My only question, that last line, was that spoken, or thought? I need to know so I know if Dante should answer it or not. It makes a good starting point if it was out loud...

Onikmey said:
Sorry. Italics will be thought. Quotations will be spoken
Just wanted to be sure. I didn't know if that was one of those things where Dante could hear it or not.

In a nutshell, Baelok attacked Dante and Ravyn, but the attack was nullified and now Baelok is surrounded. Baelok's shedinja made them go on a mind trip to save Baelok's ass, and now things are slightly calmer, but Baelok still has a Doublade threatening to stab through him if he tries any funny business now xD

This all happened after Dante had to be carried out after his speech due to a flashback.

Ohh I see~

I was thinking of having Hibiki arrive on the scene too xD if that's alright with you guys, of course~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Ohh I see~
I was thinking of having Hibiki arrive on the scene too xD if that's alright with you guys, of course~
I don't see why not. Be fair warned though, Dante's team is in a bit of a defensive posture, so coming too close may result in you getting rather aggressively tackled and forced to the ground ^^;;

They DID Just get attacked after all...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I don't see why not. Be fair warned though, Dante's team is in a bit of a defensive posture, so coming too close may result in you getting rather aggressively tackled and forced to the ground ^^;;
They DID Just get attacked after all...

[/QUOTE]
Hibiki isn't dumb :3 I won't have him come too close, and he'll have his Metagross at his side.

I could always have him help defend Dante and his team anyway, Metagross can do some pretty amazing things xD

Anywhom, I'll read the necessary posts and then make a post myself.

LeSoraAmari said:
Hibiki isn't dumb :3 I won't have him come too close, and he'll have his Metagross at his side.
I could always have him help defend Dante and his team anyway, Metagross can do some pretty amazing things xD

Anywhom, I'll read the necessary posts and then make a post myself.
Completely forgot Hibiki was another Veteran... my bad xD he'd probably be safe coming close, since Dante's Team would recognize him.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Completely forgot Hibiki was another Veteran... my bad xD he'd probably be safe coming close, since Dante's Team would recognize him.

[/QUOTE]
There we go then, xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]You'd think I'd remember that since I had Hibiki classified as one of the Five Kings in the OOC post about them... ><;;

[/QUOTE]
It's a not a problem, people forget things:3

I for one have an awful memory xD

Anyway's, where exactly are Dante and co?

oh god, Baelok's going to go insane. Seeing the Demon King sent him into a panic, another king is gonna show up? xD

LeSoraAmari said:
It's a not a problem, people forget things:3
I for one have an awful memory xD

Anyway's, where exactly are Dante and co?
On Mount Pyre still, but they're in a clearing on a seldom used trail. His team took him there to recover from one of his flashbacks.

Onikmey said:
oh god, Baelok's going to go insane. Seeing the Demon King sent him into a panic, another king is gonna show up? xD
Yeah.... He done goofed xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]On Mount Pyre still, but they're in a clearing on a seldom used trail. His team took him there to recover from one of his flashbacks.
Yeah.... He done goofed xD

[/QUOTE]
I'll have Hibiki go there then~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back