• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

@Assailant I'm sorry, Supernatural comes on and I tend to focus on nothing else, buy sadly I'm getting ready for bed at the moment, I work tomorrow. I hate posting through my phone, so I'll try my best to post early tomorrow morning. If not, Saturday may be the soonest I can post, tomorrow and Friday I work late shifts. I'll get to it as soon as possible

@Elysium Sorry to ask again, but I'm thinking of Zak's next memeber. So is it just Hoenn pokemon, or do different pokemon live in the region too? I figured since the war destroyed so many areas, perhaps pokemon from all regions migrated into different regions, as a way of escaping the chaos.

My second question is, could I revamp Zak a little? Well what I really what to do is change his Sceptile to a Chesnaught. In the beginning, it was a tie between the two, but lately my mind has been on Chesnaught. I really love the underrated pokemon, so I was wondering if I could change it. Not that I don't love Sceptile either.

Anywho, I bid thee all a goodnight!

KageYuuki said:
@Throne Trinity just so you know only two kings are involved in the current standoff. Unless I missed something.
True, but Alaric is gone to who knows where....

And even if Team Rocket doesn't attack... whose to say they don't have imitators?.....

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh I thought the person on the Metagross was a King. My B.

[/QUOTE]
He is.

Ravyn could have been, but seeing as she lost half her team during the war it's kind of hard to fall into the same category as Dante.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh I thought the person on the Metagross was a King. My B.

[/QUOTE]
The guy on the Metagross is one xD the girl is not.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]The guy on the Metagross is one xD the girl is not.

[/QUOTE]
KageYuuki said:
He is.
Ravyn could have been, but seeing as she lost half her team during the war it's kind of hard to fall into the same category as Dante.
Oh... That makes sense. Christ I need to figure this kind of stuff out before I post.

S

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh... That makes sense. Christ I need to figure this kind of stuff out before I post.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it, it happens

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]To be honest I'm kind of hoping Team Rocket attacks right now.

[/QUOTE]
I am too... I want to show what happens when someone really incurs the wrath of the Demon King.... >3

Alaric's at Mt. pyre, drinking with his blaziken, completely open for RP. I'll shoot a message to our missing members tonight.

@Assailant - yeah, max can have some medium/channeler esque abilities.

@Jose Prime - sure, revamp away. And the way I see it, any Pokemon could live in any of the nations, just in their preferred habitats.

Anybody I didn't answer? I'm on my phone, and I dislike searching around on this thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elysium said:
@Assailant - yeah, max can have some medium/channeler esque abilities.
Do you have any restrictions you wanna place on it? I mean, even without any I'm not gonna go super overboard with it or anything, I just wanna know if there's a line for you.

Just so ya know, Zak didn't go down to meet Cross- that was his charizard ash. Also, time has moved to the memorial hours after that event.

So many things are happening right now! The great detective suspects a rocket attack. The mighty hibiki and his metagross have fallen from the sky like a meteor. Ravyn's just been warned about an incoming swarm of bugs. Baelok is gone, replaced with a monster and Dante's going to either get him back or kill him. Max and Zak are sharing life-changing philosophies. I'm so excited! I can't make up my mind who I want to hear from next.

Onikmey said:
So many things are happening right now! The great detective suspects a rocket attack. The mighty hibiki and his metagross have fallen from the sky like a meteor. Ravyn's just been warned about an incoming swarm of bugs. Baelok is gone, replaced with a monster and Dante's going to either get him back or kill him. Max and Zak are sharing life-changing philosophies. I'm so excited! I can't make up my mind who I want to hear from next.
The hype is very real.

And yes, there will be attack on titan references.. that's pretty much the inspiration for how he "flies" with Gemini

Of all the ways Dante could respond, I was not expecting the flying bladed top. Keep making things interesting :)

Onikmey said:
Of all the ways Dante could respond, I was not expecting the flying bladed top. Keep making things interesting :)
Will do!

He wouldn't be much of a Demon if he was predictable ;D

Man, I could never write a fight scene like you guys, good thing I didn't make Zak hot headed like I originally planned ^.^

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Man, I could never write a fight scene like you guys, good thing I didn't make Zak hot headed like I originally planned ^.^

[/QUOTE]
The Demon King vs a creature made specifically to kill him. You expected less? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back