• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] I am so sorry, work was super stressful. I got off late. I vow I shall post tomorrow!
It's k

So how long before Max and Zak notice the giant cloud of buggy hell swarming the mountain? xD

KageYuuki said:
So how long before Max and Zak notice the giant cloud of buggy hell swarming the mountain? xD
Wut?

Sorry, REALLY not caught up on the fight. Didn't even know that was happening.

Uh... would it just summon some from nearby? So, like, they might notice a bit of a migration but not a ton else?

For the love of Arceus... Do not talk to Dante about trying to fill up the Pokedex or trading pokemon.. Just.... don't... do it...

You will be on the receiving end of a chastising that will make you feel guilty for ever being born.... *shudders*

I really recommend just reading the fight . . . important character info and some good scenes await

Well, I did a tiny bit of research on Mt. Pyre, and I figured that it's a tall mountain :P But it's tall enough that Zak and Max wouldn't notice what's going on at the very top

I_99b9f3_1987999.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I hear that till this day, there is no legitimate way of obtaining Mew

[/QUOTE]
False. There is a legitimate way, but it's bullshit.

I just realized something... Most of the Legendary pokemon seek to create balance in the world in some way.... (In some cases the existence of one ensures the other doesn't destroy everything...) I wonder how many of the Legendary Pokemon would have been caught up in the War.... Some I'd almost guarantee got involved(Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo for instance, as well as likely the Legendary Birds and Beasts) Others I'm pretty sure would have been nowhere near the fighting...

Thoughts?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I just realized something... Most of the Legendary pokemon seek to create balance in the world in some way.... (In some cases the existence of one ensures the other doesn't destroy everything...) I wonder how many of the Legendary Pokemon would have been caught up in the War.... Some I'd almost guarantee got involved(Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo for instance, as well as likely the Legendary Birds and Beasts) Others I'm pretty sure would have been nowhere near the fighting...
Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
I think they mostly would've stuck to themselves, though I could see Celebi getting involved due to the destruction.

Assailant said:
I think they mostly would've stuck to themselves, though I could see Celebi getting involved due to the destruction.
That too... Not to mention Team Rocket may have tried to capture some of them during the war to use them against the Five Kings.

I think I may have to write another report up like the one on the Five Kings for this....

I really have to describe the sheer nubers of bug swarms better. I'm thinking plague and others are thinking forgotten food in the yard.

I cam see Genesect and Mewtwo being used by Team Rocket. I can also see them using the Regi Trio. I do think the "swords of justice" team would've been involved, along with the dog trio. The swords group are known to come to the aid of pokemon, and while I'm not sure that's what the dogs to as well, I believe it's implied that's what they do too.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I cam see Genesect and Mewtwo being used by Team Rocket. I can also see them using the Regi Trio. I do think the "swords of justice" team would've been involved, along with the dog trio. The swords group are known to come to the aid of pokemon, and while I'm not sure that's what the dogs to as well, I believe it's implied that's what they do too.

[/QUOTE]
I can imagine Mewtwo

Mewtwo: I must serve my masters of Team Rocket to fight for- aw fuck it's this kid again

Max: I WILL CATCH YOU!!!

I Don't think palkia, dialga, giratina, or arceus, or most of the weather legendaries would get involved with mortal affairs unless it began to upset their domain.

Yeah... Mewtwo was likely forced into it via some sort of control device (like the movie) Genesect was probably one of Team Rocket's secret weapons, etc. but yeah, there's several I think that wouldn't have been anywhere near it.

Fun imagery though, Imagine Dante and Gemini fighting alongside the Swords Group... Imagine the sheer amount of shit that would have gotten wrecked there xD

What about Darkrai? Personally, I don't think he's as evil as some people make him out to be. Sure he killed a kid, but there's a bunch of other pokemon that do the same. I can see them using Darkrai.

Or on second thought, maybe not. Think about it, if they had Darkrai, Rocket would've won. He could simple put an army of trainers to sleep and drain their life force in an instant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back