• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

If it goes too long, I'll write some random description of the aftermath just to keep things moving, but I can't do much else for now.

Zak starts to undress. "I'm gonna get into something more comfortable". That evening took a turn I wasn't expecting.

I tried really hard to keep it as PG as possible (' :) )

Subject change! So is Baelok's Sheinja dead? Er...dead-er?

@Airagog - That's alright by me.

I'm thinking of skipping forward again, and wiping some people from the character list. I'll probably do both tomorrow.

Onikmey said:
I'm using shedinja! super excited for the shuckle!
Warning you now, don't be. He's secretly like 10x better than Regigigas or Mega Rayquaza.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Subject change! So is Baelok's Sheinja dead? Er...dead-er?

[/QUOTE]
I mean that's up to Onik, but Sirene didn't kill it. Blast it with a dark pulse and send it tumbling through fire? Yeah, so he's not going to be in fighting shape for awhile xD

So, interesting thing about shedinja: it starts off dead. In the games it has 1 hp and has wonder guard, which means only supereffective moves do anything.

I'm playing where one has to destroy the husk to kill the shedinja. You got rid of the shadow, so it's effectively fainted, but not dead.

Ghost is also weak to dark, so both dark and fire hit it. I'm not rooting for it's death, but it may be unconscious

oh, it's definitely out. I'm trying to determine if the husk is in the pile of dead bugs or in Baelok's pocket. I was aiming for pocket, but from the reactions I did a bad job at implying that so it may be lost among the dead bugs.

Nope, but you don't have to worry about a certain pokemon being used by someone else. There's like two or three Aggron being used

I don't care, Wobbufett is special. He's the ultimate "Why is this good" pokemon other than Shuckle.

ninjask and weedle are under the coat. ninjask typically hides around the shoulder, while the weedle hides on the back. shedinja is usually in his pocket. Scyther usually keeps watch from a distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back