• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Isn't it called PokeDollars or something like that? Pokecoins.....ooo....I like the sound of that. Either way, I no longer have any idea of what I'm talking about

That awesome feel when you are head of an organization that basically has a bottomless credit card >3

Just have to find a way to write it off as a 'job related expense' and it's all good!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]That awesome feel when you are head of an organization that basically has a bottomless credit card >3
Just have to find a way to write it off as a 'job related expense' and it's all good!

[/QUOTE]
Even if you couldn't get it wrttien off as a job expense, I'm pretty sure being the director of the WPF pays very well.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Isn't it called PokeDollars or something like that? Pokecoins.....ooo....I like the sound of that. Either way, I no longer have any idea of what I'm talking about

[/QUOTE]
I'm down with Pokecoins, does that sound reasonable to everyone else?

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Even if you couldn't get it wrttien off as a job expense, I'm pretty sure being the director of the WPF pays very well.

[/QUOTE]
That it does my boy, that it does... *brushes a little dust off my Lamborghini*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]That it does my boy, that it does... *brushes a little dust off my Lamborghini*

[/QUOTE]
*Brushes dust off of knowledge and 2 new book cases I bought to hold all my books*

In all seriousness though, I'm sure it pays well, but Dante isn't the kind to splurge on stuff he really doesn't need....

....Luca and Zora do that for him! xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]In all seriousness though, I'm sure it pays well, but Dante isn't the kind to splurge on stuff he really doesn't need....
....Luca and Zora do that for him! xD

[/QUOTE]
I can picture the two in a mall picking out cloths together xD

"Oh my Arceus! That looks so good on you!"

"I know right, I think the colors really compliment my fur!"

"It totally does!" *girly squeals*

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I can picture the two in a mall picking out cloths together xD
"Oh my Arceus! That looks so good on you!"

"I know right, I think the colors really compliment my fur!"

"It totally does!" *girly squeals*

[/QUOTE]
See, they do something similar to that, but they aren't quite that nice about it.... Don't forget, the two are practically sisters...

"Oh this is perfect! It even matches my coloring!"

"Perfect if you want to look like an overstuffed cupcake..."

"Oh, like that dress is any better? there's so little fabric you might as well go naked!"

"Your point? I've noticed Dante pays a bit more attention to girls who show a little skin"

"wait.. you're serious?! GIVE ME THAT!"

"I saw it first! Go find your own! Besides, that horn in your chest would rip it!"

"Grr.. fine! but you won't beat me! I'll find Dante something he'll love!"

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]See, they do something similar to that, but they aren't quite that nice about it.... Don't forget, the two are practically sisters...
"Oh this is perfect! It even matches my coloring!"

"Perfect if you want to look like an overstuffed cupcake..."

"Oh, like that dress is any better? there's so little fabric you might as well go naked!"

"Your point? I've noticed Dante pays a bit more attention to girls who show a little skin"

"wait.. you're serious?! GIVE ME THAT!"

"I saw it first! Go find your own! Besides, that horn in your chest would rip it!"

"Grr.. fine! but you won't beat me! I'll find Dante something he'll love!"

[/QUOTE]
I love how well those characters work together. Honestly one of the greatest duos.

*baelok notices the pheromones coming off of Luca and zora*

Are they.... infatuated with their trainer?

*finds it incredibly amusing and begins to laugh, but gives no explanation*

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I love how well those characters work together. Honestly one of the greatest duos.

[/QUOTE]
Same here... they turned out far better than I had hoped they would!

Onikmey said:
*baelok notices the pheromones coming off of Luca and zora*
Are they.... infatuated with their trainer?

*finds it incredibly amusing and begins to laugh, but gives no explanation*
Dante: What's so funny? *doesn't get it*

Does anyone here keep up with the show? Like actually keep up with it? I only watch the fights because their budget was increased so the animation looks pretty cool.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I stoppped some time ago.. i pick up a few things, but not all that much.

[/QUOTE]
Ya. same here. Like I said, I just check out the fight scenes

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Does anyone here keep up with the show? Like actually keep up with it? I only watch the fights because their budget was increased so the animation looks pretty cool.

[/QUOTE]
I stopped after like the first three seasons.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ya. same here. Like I said, I just check out the fight scenes

[/QUOTE]
I do from time to time, but most of them get so ridiculous I can't watch....

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Yes, unfortunately

[/QUOTE]
xD Oh man when I was younger I used to think that shit was so funny. I still can appreciate a good pun but looking back at the show I realized they use a pun like a freaking comma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back