• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

Azrael snarled at the pink clothed girl. She unintentionally stepped in front of the gallade and stared down the girl. "What is wrong with you!? You don't know that girl. To me it does sound like you're jealous."

"Madoka!" Aellas was honestly surprised, and a little angered. She rubbed her forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "This kind of talk is unnecessary and counterproductive to the entire purpose of this school.... God, I sound like the monks." She shook her head and looked at Madoka. "If you must know, miss. Most gijinka are formerly human. We are not better or worse than them, and if you can't accept this, I don't think you belong here."

Azrael sniffed and sent a sarcastic smirk at the Gallade. "Azrael, Sinnoh Fist Fighting Champion. I've been here for a while." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Gijinka and humans aren't that different. We have powers, so what. I don't use my powers half the time I fight. So tell me, what makes her so bad for him if he likes her, hmmm?"

"I-Im sorry I dont know what came over me. I'll keep my nasty comments to myself." Madoka said with her head hanging.

Aria smiles. "T-thank you. That would help alot." She says, still about nervous. She felt like she could trust Lorelei, despite having just met her and not even knowing her name.

Aellas sighed, shaking her head. "Madoka, would you like to go and talk about this for a minute?" She frowned. Now she really sounded like the monks. "I mean, if something's wrong, we want you to be able to vent. Many people that come here do."

"It's no problem. My name is Lorelei, by the way, but my friends call me Lori." She told the girl in a friendly manner. "What's your name?" She asked as she walked.

Azrael turned fully to Mike now that the issue with the girl had been solved. She gazed at him intensely before nodding. "Nice to meet you. Would you like to be friends?" Her molten eyes sparkled with humor as she held out a hand to him.

Lana sat under a tree as she pulled out her sketch pad and started to sketch, listening to her mp3 player. Lux lay beside her taking a nap, as his eyes were closed and he was leaning against the tree. Lana softly sang to the songs as she sketched, getting her mind off things that she hates to remember..mostly things that she has saw

Azrael blinked before raising an eyebrow. "If you call me madame again, I'll throw you over my hip. Friends don't do that. I'm Azrael. K, Mikey?"

"Absolutely nothing I want to talk about. It's simply a personal issue. I am a bit just unaccepting of people sometimes. Nothing I could fix by talking about anything." Madoka said trying to hide something.

Luxaray woke up to the sound of quietness, he wasn't really use to it unless…he looked over to the sleeping Lana and sighed shaking his head. He helped her to the best of his abilities and stayed with her until she woke up. But then again, he got up and decided to continue to explore by walking around leaving her there…curios about the whole place. Lana lay her sleepy head on her lap, as she was dreaming

"As you wish." Aellas responded. "We won't force you... unless you start attacking people or something. Then Angel would kill me if I didn't do something, and I like living." She frowned at the thought of an angry Mewtwo. It wasn't pretty. "Still, talking could help, or even a battle to blow off steam. Just a thought."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back