• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

Lana gets up and then nods, grabbing her mp3 and inhaler from the man. She could practically tell that her friend was holding back from laughing. She looked at him and nods, "Ye-ah..thank y-ou si-r.." she mumbly cursed at her shyness, fidgeting with putting her inhaler away. Luxray ran back towards the two and went at her side holding back from laughing. Lana sighed looking at her friend, "Yeah yeah….its not funny" frowns slightly

Mike smiled and bowed. "You're pretty." Mike opened his eyes wide in shock of what he just said. "I mean, I'm Mike the Gallade. Disregard what I just said."

Lana blushes slightly then looks down at the ground hiding it, "tha-nks..your hand- I mean….I-'m La-na.." she sighed then quickly went off her way not wanting to make it any more embarrassing for her first day. Luxray smirked at the gijinka before running after Lana laughing so much, she didn't hear her friend as she was listening to music on her mp3

Aria sighed, rubbing the back of her head nervously. She had only just arrived, but she already didn't know where to go. "This is just like me to get lost on my first day... Where are the dorms?" She mumbles. She sits down on the ground, searching through her backpack and trying to find the invitation she had received so that she could read over it again. "Come on, it has to be here somewhere..." She had been wandering around the school for the past five minutes, yet she still had no idea where the female dorms were. "Oh no... I think I left it at home!" She says to herself, zipping up her backpack.

Lana quickly stops and looks at him smiling warmly, she pulled out an ear bud and nods towards Mike. "Su-re..I wou-ld love that.." she giggles glancing towards her shocked friend

Azrael smiled at the woman and waved. She then frowned at all of the others tripping over the girl that had just walked up. "Hey! Can we start conversations without calling people by what they are." It really annoyed her when people did it. "And we say Humans are bad because of it... " She mumbled the last bit to herself as she glared at all of the others.

Lana smiles and nods yet again, "Same here.." she then went off her way, and the luxaray followed her after giving him a quick smile. The two then went out of view going to explore the rest of the school with new hope

Lorelei had already been to the school for two days, getting to know the layout for future reference. She walked through the entrance of the school with her guitar strapped to her back for convenience when she saw a very lost-looking girl. Putting on a sweet smile, the Lapras gijinka walked over. "Hello. Are you lost?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Kasey

Going unnoticed for quite a while, a small boy (who looked rather female than male) floated around campus high enough so that no one would notice. Sure, he was 'flying', but his large fanning brown six wings, that protruded from the back of his sweater, remained rather stoic and not moving. He wore an off-white halo floating above his light colored hair, while the black hole that crept out between his wings on his spine brought in cool air whilst concealed by his sweater. He held a frown on his face while observing the campus.

"Why would you go out with an ugly human like that? You just met her. I don't think she's worth your time."

Aria nods, a bit surprised that someone had noticed that she was lost, considering she'd been wandering around the school for the past five minutes and no one had bothered to ask if she was lost. "Err, yes, I am a b-bit lost. Uhh, I'm trying to find the girls dorms. D-do you know where they are?" She asks nervously.

Pantera had since located every one of her classes and was satisfied. Now did she pursue the search of the girls' dorms as well as her specific room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back