• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ALSO
Actually, weird question Spencypoo Spencypoo , are there monsters in this world? Like, dangerous wild monsters that would be common in the wilds of the world like you'd have in a lot of fantasy settings or like Final Fantasy or something?

It's a thought I had thinking of how to respond to Pyrite's post.
Ya know how Dayana and Dominique are kinda runaways-
Since their dad died chaos broke out and carries into an area around the school but its just witches and stuff

ALSO

Ya know how Dayana and Dominique are kinda runaways-
Since their dad died chaos broke out and carries into an area around the school but its just witches and stuff
Ok cool, I wasnt sure it combat training might be against like, monsters and stuff. In case you ran into a hungry Hydra or Dire Wolf or something.

I'm interested to see more of their backstory though, hopefully Thrun gets the chance to learn more as he gets to know the twins.

Hey hey guys. In not so officially but I just wanted to say hi I'll be up in about 2 hours

Lol ok I'll catch up when I wake up

Yall have the interesting shit so I dont mind As long as it ain't really shops jkjkjk

Ok cool, I wasnt sure it combat training might be against like, monsters and stuff. In case you ran into a hungry Hydra or Dire Wolf or something.

I'm interested to see more of their backstory though, hopefully Thrun gets the chance to learn more as he gets to know the twins.
Nope, they actually are supposed to fight Leo's clones

Also ngl they get really damn rude when you pry too much into their life

Nope, they actually are supposed to fight Leo's clones

Also ngl they get really damn rude when you pry too much into their life
Maybe not then, lol. Thrun wont pry that isnt his style, he just asks about what people are comfortable with sharing unless there's very immediate danger.

Like if suddenly a bunch of soldiers are knocking down the school door he'll then finally be all "Soo... I may die here over this, I think I have a right to know whats going on now."

Maybe not then, lol. Thrun wont pry that isnt his style, he just asks about what people are comfortable with sharing unless there's very immediate danger.

Like if suddenly a bunch of soldiers are knocking down the school door he'll then finally be all "Soo... I may die here over this, I think I have a right to know whats going on now."
Yeah, I've decided that I'll have Dayana poof by Thrun lol

7:30 here. No school I'm an adult who works.

And work is dead due to a massive snow storm. So I'll be in here all day pining for entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back