• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aight- ehem

im just giving a short nutshell because im eating chips and my screen is getting greasy

Dane was abused as a child because her parents wanted a boy but got her lol they should’ve aborted too bad it’s illegal in their country- a n y w a y s- since in school she was usually thought that parents were just love protector people she thought that her parents hurting her was a sign of a healthy relationship, wich was not.

and yea pretty much thats why Quill gets abused by her lol

Aight- ehem

im just giving a short nutshell because im eating chips and my screen is getting greasy

Dane was abused as a child because her parents wanted a boy but got her lol they should’ve aborted too bad it’s illegal in their country- a n y w a y s- since in school she was usually thought that parents were just love protector people she thought that her parents hurting her was a sign of a healthy relationship, wich was not.

edgy

Aight- ehem

what a shitty move, oh well i wanna see how this turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back