• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Amanda blinks and looks at her. "No." She said as she lightly brushed Newt's hair back. Newt, deep in her subconscious, crying because she's seeing what she said to Jimmy.

Bridget currently training in the arena with Blake, Theta watching them from the stands.

Amanda sighs softly. "I managed to see what happened... She really hurt the person she cares about... But it wasn't her fault... She was sick and weak which lead to her getting corrupted by the dark spirit..."

(Lolz, poor soul)

@TheGodSnake[/URL])

--

Mel can't hear him as she cries out. "Zane NO!!!"

Jules sighs. "I hope so..."
Kyle sighed, "I know she did, but I lost her then, and I can't lose her again,"

Joey sits in silence for a moment before looking at Julia and squeezing her hand lightly, "hey, thank you for everything," he says, smiling lightly

The tears starts to flow as Zane realizes that she can't hear him, and he can't hold the connection longer, he comes out of his trance and sits on his bed, worried about Mel and know he has to be the person to wake her from her terror.

TheGodSnake said:
(Lolz, poor soul)
Kyle sighed, "I know she did, but I lost her then, and I can't lose her again,"

Joey sits in silence for a moment before looking at Julia and squeezing her hand lightly, "hey, thank you for everything," he says, smiling lightly

The tears starts to flow as Zane realizes that she can't hear him, and he can't hold the connection longer, he comes out of his trance and sits on his bed, worried about Mel and know he has to be the person to wake her from her terror.
Light said:
"What about the camp borders?"
(Eh?)

Z lightly pats his hand. "And you won't... We'll find her... Either together on the quest or even if we aren't chosen."

Jules blinks and looks at him. "For everything? What did I ever do?"

--

Amanda sighs. "She must have crossed them because the only way in is the labyrinth and that thing is closed." She said while sitting.

Amanda tenses up as her eyes glow green. "...two parties will lead the quest..." She said as she slowly made her way out of the infirmary and towards the people chosen for the quest. She stopped in front of Z and Sebastian. "Daughter and Son of Thanatos.... Will be leading the parties to save those who have fallen... Both shall need 6 to make 7... Then each much find the path to lead them to the first... Then once saved the second will be given..." She said softly while staring at them blankly.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Light, @jacunliffe, @Dolphan of Lyfe, @TheMadHatter44, @TheGodSnake, @Madara)

Elizabeth looked at Amanda. It seemed like the original questers had gotten into trouble and needed help. This is going to be one hell of a quest. She thought.

Sent from the cloud kingdom

"Oh my gosh! What has her father done to her! Using her for a freak expirement when she was a child! How could he?!"

Suzume just watched Amanda walking away to get a bed ready for Amanda as well as some water and aspirin, she sighed even with the calm in camp they had still been quite busy in the infirmary. She still I hadn't even kissed her properly, it was always on the cheek or worse their lips just brushed often leaving Suzume frustrated, but she couldn't pull herself away if she wanted to.

Sebastian looked at his sister, they had become pretty close over the past couple months but he still hadn't gotten up the courage to show her is ethereal form, "I'm going after Lia."

Solace was standing in the background leaning against his staff lazily, he perked up at the mention of of the five being trapped. He was instantly worried about Nikki even more so than before his staff reacted and burst into its full lance form in an eruption that mimicked a solar flare. He jumped and grabbed it calming down enough to turn it back into a staff. "That was close."

Amanda looking at them before walking back to the infirmary.

Z blinks and sighs a bit as she rubs her temples. "Me? Leading a quest? Great... I know who we're going to be taking... Your going to take Brayden, Solace, Valencia, Eric, Blake, and Joey... I'm taking Zane, Kyle, Dylan, Scott, Blue and that Omega kid if he wants to come." She said while getting a faint green glow in her eyes.

Dylan quickly gets up when he hears his name. "I'm going on the quest!? Sweet~! This will be awesome." He said while grinning.

Upsilon smiles. "That's great but.... if Zeus tries any freak expirements on you. Let me know." Upsilon looks completely serious. She then looks at Amanda and shakes her head in pity. "Wait did she Blue and Omega?! Oh shit... the jokes will never end."

"Put those two on a quest... not a mission. A quest.... and they wont... shut up. They act like those frat boys from Grown Ups 2. It's nice that they're buddies but.... the jokes.... never.... end!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Eh?)
Z lightly pats his hand. "And you won't... We'll find her... Either together on the quest or even if we aren't chosen."

Jules blinks and looks at him. "For everything? What did I ever do?"

--

Amanda sighs. "She must have crossed them because the only way in is the labyrinth and that thing is closed." She said while sitting.

[/QUOTE]
(You and the whole, "this my last post" thing last night)

Kyle smiles at her, calm again, "thanks Z," as Amanda made her prophecy, a look of satisfaction came across his face, "and it looks like We don't have to do this against the others,"

Joey raises an eyebrow, "you're always there for me, the best person in my life, we've been almost inseparable since you showed up at camp, and I'm happy," he was so focused on Julia that he completely missed Z saying he would be going with Sebastian on the quest.

TheGodSnake said:
(You and the whole, "this my last post" thing last night)
Kyle smiles at her, calm again, "thanks Z," as Amanda made her prophecy, a look of satisfaction came across his face, "and it looks like We don't have to do this against the others,"

Joey raises an eyebrow, "you're always there for me, the best person in my life, we've been almost inseparable since you showed up at camp, and I'm happy,"
(Ehe...)

Z nods as she runs a hand through her hair, thinking deeply while staring at the fire.

Jules blinks. "Oh... Also it looks like your on the quest to find your sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back