• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Courtney smiled at him. She stood up and stood infront of him. She took his hand and put it lightly on her stomach. Looking into his eyes.

Alpha laughed. "You lnow you're not so bad. He's in the infirmary once you want to talk to him. I'll go make sure he's dressed properly. He's not good with girls." She rolls her eyes. "He can't speak a normal freaking sentence infront of you let alone focus on dressing nicely." Alpha walks off to the infirmary.

Delta wakes up pretty cold. His mask still on. Alpha makes her way there and grabs him. Dragging him to her cabin. "You know I have to get you dressed to meet Sömmer right?" She smirked. "I missed you.... a lot Delta. By the way, nice mask. Looks really.... sexy."

He knew he had hurt her. He didn't know what to say, she didn't have any idea about what happened and what they went through in Vegas. He looked at her, he softened his expression and spoke. "I, couldn't come back to you knowing that i failed at what i was tasked with, i couldn't face you with guilt on my heart." He said a tear slowly rolled down his left cheek. "I couldn't just let you see me at my lowest. I was weak for not coming to you, i was weak for not being able to protect Sigma." He teared up again. he couldn't help but think of his friend Chris, the son of @Soul OMU )

Newt watching him while saying nothing. "Seeing your face makes me sick Jim." She sneered while tossing her painting down and turning away, her face showing her pain and heartbreak.

Sömmer shakes her head, laughing. She headed off to her cabin to change out of her training outfit and into jeans and a black shirt with long sleeves. She puts her knife belt on as usual and kicks her dirty clothes under her bed. She sighs and rubs her temples, Alphas lecture ringing in her ears.

Kurts eyes widened but didn't pull his hand away. It wasn't a surprise since he knew he was to blame for forgetting. He looked at her, conflicted.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Jules looks at him. "Well you gotta be chosen for the quest..." She said while thinking and sitting back.
--

Z sighs softly. "I knew this was coming however there was nothing I could do to help..." She said softly while running a hand through her hair.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira)

[/QUOTE]
Joey looks back at her, "she's my sister, I better get chosen on the quest, and even if I don't Ill stowaway," his voice tapers off as he says that and a realization comes to mind.

"You could of told us Z," Kyle starts, a little irritated before stopping, "sorry, no that's not fair, your visions aren't always correct, like you've told me, I'm sorry, guess im a bit freaked out," he said, his voice much kinder.

He slowly got to his feet, he cheeks stained with tears. "I am sorry, you feel that way." There was anger in his voice. He couldn't hold back his emotions. He tuned away from her and slowly walked away. He had nothing more to say to her, he would indeed leave camp. A thought occurred to him and he stopped, he still loved her even if she didn't love him. "I am going to leave camp, i won't be coming back this time but you are the only person who will ever have my heart." He said softly as he blinked toward camp in search of Alpha.

(@Soul OMU, @Light )

Courtneys eyes drop down. She ooks saddened. She knew there was the possibility of Kurt not wanting to take responsibility but now that it's happening. I was a pain she couldn't handle.

Delta was dressed in new black and white nikes, black jeans and a black sweater with white words inscribed all over it. He wore his hoodie up with the mask on. "Well.... that was the best I could do with the little options of clothes here and the fact that you still want to wear the mask. Go on my child! Pick her up by her cabin!" Delta shakes his head and walks out. Heading to the Hermes cabin.

TheGodSnake said:
Joey looks back at her, "she's my sister, I better get chosen on the quest, and even if I don't Ill stowaway," his voice tapers off as he says that and a realization comes to mind.
"You could of told us Z," Kyle starts, a little irritated before stopping, "sorry, no that's not fair, your visions aren't always correct, like you've told me, I'm sorry, guess im a bit freaked out," he said, his voice much kinder.
TheMadHatter44 said:
He slowly got to his feet, he cheeks stained with tears. "I am sorry, you feel that way." There was anger in his voice. He couldn't hold back his emotions. He tuned away from her and slowly walked away. He had nothing more to say to her, he would indeed leave camp. A thought occurred to him and he stopped, he still loved her even if she didn't love him. "I am going to leave camp, i won't be coming back this time but you are the only person who will ever have my heart." He said softly as he blinked toward camp in search of Alpha.
(@Soul OMU, @Light )
Jules watching him. "What do you mean..?" She said slowly not liking the look on his face.

Z sighs and looks away. "It's okay... Don't worry about it." She said while running a hand through her hair.

(@TheGodSnake)

--

Newt coughs into her arm, has been hearing and seeing things due to not eating or taking care of herself and because of a dark spirit that found her, lightly bats the air near her head, bags under her eyes. "No one cares about you.. Your useless Newt, everyone hates you." She said as she hit herself.

(@TheMadHatter44)

Kurt swallows and puts two fingers under her chin. He didn't know what to do from here. Slowly he lifted her chin and looked at her.

Sömmer tied back her hair and bit her lip. What had she just gotten herself into. It was one thing to talk to a guy over an iris message who thought he liked her, but quite another to talk to him after he was 'dead' for months.

"I mean that Khione doesn't get around much, and I don't have many siblings out there at all so I gotta look out for the ones I've got." He sighs and takes her hand, "but even having a ton of siblings wouldn't be worth it if you weren't around, that's what I realize now."

Kyle nods, "I'm still sorry" standing up, he looks around at the several people sitting huddled talking amongst themselves about what happened. "Chiron, when do we choose who goes on the quest and who is leading it?" He says, his voice becoming loud and authoritative.

(@Soul OMU)

Jim's eyes were glazed over. A camper tried to ask him a question and was swallowed by a green masama that now seemed to roll off his body. He didn't know what he was doing, only that he had to find Alpha and convince her to get him out of camp. His body was numb, he couldn't feel the ground beneath his feet or the wind on his face. The green masma start to roll along the grounds of the camp, slowly sneaking up on people and decaying the grass and flowers as it passed. The power of Taturas was one of desolation and emptiness.

(@Soul OMU @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @TheGodSnake @Light )

(And this is the part where he slowly becomes tainted by his rage and hate but also his love for Newt! If thats ok Soul)

Peyton watched Jim and sipped her water, her eyes wide. Whatever was happening, freaked her out. She avoided tendrils crawing along the grass towards her and her friend Lisa.

TheMadHatter44 said:
Jim's eyes were glazed over. A camper tried to ask him a question and was swallowed by a green masama that now seemed to roll off his body. He didn't know what he was doing, only that he had to find Alpha and convince her to get him out of camp. His body was numb, he couldn't feel the ground beneath his feet or the wind on his face. The green masma start to roll along the grounds of the camp, slowly sneaking up on people and decaying the grass and flowers as it passed. The power of Taturas was one of desolation and emptiness.
(@Soul OMU @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @TheGodSnake @Light )

(And this is the part where he slowly becomes tainted by his rage and hate but also his love for Newt! If thats ok Soul)
Newt limping and lumbering towards the border, eyes are unfocused, looks like a corpse. As she walks passed the border, the dark spirit starts to take over her body and choke her.

Alpha walked outside her cabin humming.

Delta stood waiting outside Sömmers cabin.

Courtney doesn't know what to do. A tear rolls down her face. "You don't..... want this child?" She was waiting for him to talk to she could read his lips.

TheGodSnake said:
"I mean that Khione doesn't get around much, and I don't have many siblings out there at all so I gotta look out for the ones I've got." Joey sighs and takes her hand, "but even having a ton of siblings wouldn't be worth it if you weren't around, that's what I realize now."
(@Soul OMU)
@Soul OMU

TheGodSnake said:
"I mean that Khione doesn't get around much, and I don't have many siblings out there at all so I gotta look out for the ones I've got." He sighs and takes her hand, "but even having a ton of siblings wouldn't be worth it if you weren't around, that's what I realize now."
Kyle nods, "I'm still sorry" standing up, he looks around at the several people sitting huddled talking amongst themselves about what happened. "Chiron, when do we choose who goes on the quest and who is leading it?" He says, his voice becoming loud and authoritative.

(@Soul OMU)
Jules blinks as she listens to him and nods a bit. "Alright... And maybe you will." She said as she closed her eyes.

Z gives Kyle a look. "I think we should wait for the others." She said while making him sit back down. (@TheGodSnake)

Kurt swallowed and slowly shook his head. "Do you?" He watched tears roll down Courtneys face and a pang of guilt hit him.

Sömmer walked out and looked at him. She just looked at him for a moment before speaking. "So your not dead...." She smirked slightly despite the fact his mask freaked her out. Sort of like Biancas empty eyes....

He approached the Aphrodite cabin. His glazed over eyes saw Alpha and he held out his hand. "Alex...... Get.... me...out....of....here." He said in almost a struggle. The Masma passed along the ground and encompassed the cabins foundation and it started to rot. His eye glowed in an unnatural green, the masma rolled from the burns and his eyes. He could feel nothing but his anger and passion growed in the void of his heart. "Please, let's go." He said without emotion or meaning behind it. "I can't stay here." His body started to glow a bright green. Some near by campers fell into an unseen void in the masma.

(@Light )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back