• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Mel, currently trapped in an endless nightmare where she is forced to watch her friends be ripped apart by monsters and she's the cause of it.

[/QUOTE]
Joey covered his face with his hands and shook his head, "this isn't right Jules, I gotta go and save them." it was amazing how you could be sohappy one minute and a girl turns green then your whole day was ruined. and the last couple of months were great, he was getting even closer to Julia even, and now this happens.

Kyle had been sitting with Z and sebastian, "Fuck, why does this always happen, we rarely have a quest that doesnt go wrong," he said, sighing

Zane was sitting by himself more or less, he hadnt gotten much sleep, mainly because whenever he fell asleep, he would sometimes connect with mel and experience what she had experienced, he had even tried to talk to her once or twice but couldnt tell if he ever reached her. Even now, there was that feeling of terror and sadness in the back of his head, and he knew it was Mel.

(@Soul OMU)

Jules looks at him. "Well you gotta be chosen for the quest..." She said while thinking and sitting back.

--

Z sighs softly. "I knew this was coming however there was nothing I could do to help..." She said softly while running a hand through her hair.

--

Theta, Dylan, Blake, Epsilon blink while sitting by the fire. Dylan and Blake look worried for their friends and family. Dylan starts hyperventaliting. "I have to find her! Artie is basically my family, she's been there for me since we were children!" He said as he got up and started pacing.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira)

(Yes Sömmer yes.)

Courtney complains and asks Beta where Kurt is.

Alpha frowns. "Ah well." A smile spreads across Alpha's face. "Sömmer.... I wonder if Delta still likes you."

Upsilon heads over to Epsilon. "Hey! You're coming with me. Your girlfriends in the infirmary.... also Delta's back."

Jim had Delta in the tent. He was already fast at work with four other campers and saiders trying to thaw out Delta and make sure he got the nectar he needed. They worked their magic on him and slowly but surely he was unfrozen but still unconscious. He set there beside him, making sure he was well taken care of.

(@Light )

Newt painting out in the forest, hasn't eaten or slept for many days.

--

Epsilon looks at her. "What? Oh my gosh! And he is!? That's great." She said as she headed to the infirmary.

Gamma awoke, laying down. She was on her side as she was squinting pretty much. She felt a bit of ringing in her head but she could talk and do pretty much anything else that didn't involve ripping off a head. Tomorrow I'll be better, she thought, sitting up slowly.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

After the commotion died down, Elizabeth made her Scythe disappear and sat back down at the bondfire.

Upsilon resists the urge to hug him. "Okay." She turns away and goes to the infirmary.

(You just saved yourself from a cuddle session Theta.)

"So?" Alpha asks excitedly.

Beta Iris messages Kurt and asks him to comes over to the Hemera cabin. He leaves and takes Diego with him.

Sömmer raised her eyebrow. "2 iris messages about 2 or 3 months ago doesn't mean anything. I doubt he would like me if he got to know me anyways." She says trying to diffuse Alphas excitement.

Kurt nodded and finished what he was doing, heading for the Hemera cabin. HE knocked on the door and then peered in.

Jim sits there for a moment but then he feels the urge to go find Newt. He let's the professionals handle it as he steps outside. He runs into the woods and yells. "Newt, where are you?" He knew she was out there, he could almost feel her. He moved quickly through the woods looking for her wherever she would be.

(@Soul OMU @Light )

Alpha smiles. "Aaaahhh. So you're afraid of him learning about the real you? Well... your going to have take a chance here. I know that sounds stupid but... how do you know whether or not he really does like you and you really can trust him if you can't even let him get to know you. Wouldn't it be nice to know somebody likes you for you? Even if you know you're not perfect? Delta really cares. For a lot of things. I bet your one of them."

Dylan thinking while sitting by the fire, runs a hand through his hair as he thinks.

--

Newt painting, has been feeling down and dark for many months now. Painting dark pictures.

Courtney sits on the edge of her bed carefully. Looking at her pillow since she couldn't hear Kurt knock.

Sömmer just swallows and then cracks a laugh. "It would be nice but not really realistic..."

Kurt walks in and looks at Courtney slightly concerned.

He saw her at a distance and blinked right in front of her. He didn;t say a word as he propped himself up agianst a tree. He just stared at her with sad eyes. He knew he had hurt her by leaving and then coming back without so much as a hello to her. He couldn't of faced her then but now was the only time he could see telling her his plans. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Newt, I... I... just wanted to know how you're doing?" He asked her, his voice slightly trembled but he was firm. He needed her to be ok, if she wasn't it would hurt him but only because he had hurt her.

(@Soul OMU )

"Not really realistic? Why's that? If Delta of all people has a fancy for you. Then you must have some good qualities. We just haven't seen them like he does yet. Just give him a chance to get to know you! Talk to him please!"

Courtney was unable to tell if anything would be sneaking behind her since she couldn't hear. She finally decided to turn around and nearly jumped at Kurt being there. "Hi Kurt!" Courtney smiled.

Sömmer smiled slightly at her persistence. "If it will shut you up."

Kurt saw her and grinned. He walked to her and kissed her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back