• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Suzume sits next to the bed Amanda usually uses her legs and arms crossed in an expectant manner, it didn't surprise her when Amanda came in, "I have everything ready for you."

Sebastian blinked at Z, "I only recognize two of those names."

Solace looked at the Thanatos girl then to her brother and shrugged.. He didn't care as long as he got to Nikki.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Ehe...)
Z nods as she runs a hand through her hair, thinking deeply while staring at the fire.

Jules blinks. "Oh... Also it looks like your on the quest to find your sister."

[/QUOTE]
Zane walks back and appears at the top of the fire circle, "it's a good thing I'm going on this because I am going to kill the son of a bitch that did that to Mel." It was completely dark at the top of the ring but you could tell where Zane was, mainly because his blue eyes with glowing with the same energy his sword was made from.

Joey looks up, and nods, frowning lightly, "then I'll have to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to us, so I can come back,"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Suzume sits next to the bed Amanda usually uses her legs and arms crossed in an expectant manner, it didn't surprise her when Amanda came in, "I have everything ready for you."
Sebastian blinked at Z, "I only recognize two of those names."

Solace looked at the Thanatos girl then to her brother and shrugged.. He didn't care as long as he got to Nikki.

[/QUOTE]
Amanda carefully sits down and closes her eyes for a moment. "Thanks Suzume.. I appreciate it..."

Z looks at him before getting up and sending out her wisps to tell those on the quest to come to the bonfire. "It's okay. You'll see faces soon enough." She said as the wisps went to Omega, Blue, Joey, Valencia, Blake, Eric, Brayden and Scott. Dylan already there.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

TheGodSnake said:
Zane walks back and appears at the top of the fire circle, "it's a good thing I'm going on this because I am going to kill the son of a bitch that did that to Mel." It was completely dark at the top of the ring but you could tell where Zane was, mainly because his blue eyes with glowing with the same energy his sword was made from.
Joey looks up, and nods, frowning lightly, "then I'll have to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to us, so I can come back,"
Jules blinks. "I doubt you'll go missing.. You guys have a pretty solid team..."

Blue looks at the wisps. "Can't you tell I'm moping?" Blue looks away then looks back. "Hey wanna mope with me?"

Upsilon smirks. "I can handle it myself but sure fine."

Suzume nodded, "You are welcome, take it easy."

Valencia nearly swatted the wisp that popped up with her violin, she had been by herself often playing in the amphitheater.

"I'm being taken away! I knew Z and Bianca were trying to kill me! Bianca was just in it for the life insurance!"

Alice & Envy

Alice walked down by the water with a phoenix on her shoulder, the phoenix was Envy.

"I heard the others where gathering for some quest thing...

Something about missing camp members."

Alice looked over at Envy (The Phoenix.)

"I don't usually go on quests, I prefer to patrol the camp and keep it safe...

Well it's not like I have a choice."

Alice swats Envy off of her shoulder.

Envy transforms back into a human form but this time it was Alice Envy transformed into.

Alice and Envy began to spar with each other.

"yeah, but it won't be fun without you," he pouts jokingly before smiling and getting up, "might as well meet whoever I'm working with." He got up and walked over to Z and Sebastian, "I'm Joey, who's team am I part of?"

Jim was now alone, high in the air one a wave of souls. His anger radiating like a broken heater. He could feel nothing but hate,cursing the others with every breath he took. He set himself down on a building in downtown Los Angeles. It was a tall building that was in the middle of development. He decided this would be the staging point for his war agianst the gods, he made his way down it, covering the building in masma. "The stage is set, the gods will feel my wrath father" His voice echoed and a voice responded in kind. "Good my son, let them feel how empty their puny lives can be."

(@Soul OMU @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @TheGodSnake @Madara )

TheGodSnake said:
"yeah, but it won't be fun without you," he pouts jokingly before smiling and getting up, "might as well meet whoever I'm working with." He got up and walked over to Z and Sebastian, "I'm Joey, who's team am I part of?"
@Soul OMU

Suzume left Amanda's medicine next to her bed and left the infirmary quietly slipping out.

Valencia knows a wisp when she sees one and knew to follow simply passing through shadow to reach the others. In time to hear Sebastian's instructions. She looked around for Blake not seeing him in a while though she was somewhat sure she had a crush on him. (It was Blake right???)

Sebastian looked around at everyone who was gathering and sighed standing up with his normal expression "Get your things together and meet me at the gate tomorrow morning, enjoy your night." He walked off and disappeared in the nearest batch of shadow.

Blue looks at Z. "What do you mean? I got a recorded message from Bianca. I didn't see her face but she told me she was just fine and not to worry and to not let anyone leave the camp to find her because shes on vacation. Her voice did seem pretty deep.... and... man.. like. Maybe a sore throat."

(It was Blake.)

Amanda closes her eyes as she goes to take a nap.

Blake in his cabin, fast asleep.

Z looks at him. "It was a lie... A trick..."

Light said:
Blue looks at Z. "What do you mean? I got a recorded message from Bianca. I didn't see her face but she told me she was just fine and not to worry and to not let anyone leave the camp to find her because shes on vacation. Her voice did seem pretty deep.... and... man.. like. Maybe a sore throat."

Joey returned to Jules, "well I'm not leaving until tomorrow, gues I should get some stuff ready."

Zane walks down to the group of people around Z while Joey returned to Julia, "when do we leave Z"

(Someone should mention his eyes glowing.

"I'll get him too." Blue sighs. "Oh by the way. The moment we leave this camp you refer to me as Beta."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back