• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright. *le sighs* Well, I do like making CHB characters. Um... I also can't find the actual rp. Unless it's ina pm.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk

Uh... I haven't ever used Tapatalk, personally, but I think the staff were talking about how it's kind of fucked up right now?

We got a new site layout recently, so that's probably affecting it.

Do you have a computer or anything that you could get on later?

Above our posts, there should be tabs labelled things like "In Character RPing," "IC RPing 2," "Overview" and so on.

@GiannaCoco *SWEATS*

I'm behind on reading cs's.

I have, like, nine that I still need to read aside from yours.

I'll be looking at them after I finish my role play post though, if that's alright...? ;w;

Dear gods. Alright, found it, this should be fun, is it alright to have a mix between two gods/godesses? Like a greek legacy, or do you guys and gals prefer a single godly parent.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk

It's all Clem's fault. She sent me the link to her vamp idea thread and then i started helping her out with it and next thing i know, im no longer tired.

And staying up until 1:30 working on a character

Questions for you all:

1. How should I start Viella's entrance to camp?
  2. How should Viella be claimed?
  3. Should I make it so when she's claimed, that she regains her memories about her real family?

Starchan said:
Questions for you all:
  1. How should I start Viella's entrance to camp?
  2. How should Viella be claimed?
  3. Should I make it so when she's claimed, that she regains her memories about her real family?
If you don't have any immediate ideas, maybe you could help my character lol. She's lost in the woods. It should be noted that I plan on including a monster chase in my next post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, really any dollar amount will be fine

@Infinities Lover @GiannaCoco @Seanzah Angel @etherna @permanentjetlag @NeoStigma @Arynne @G4hardcore @Venus @blue nebula @BlueInPassing @Flare @OriginalDaydreamer @HunterJJ @shattered

Alright, so I know some of you guys have been wondering about what we're going to do with regards to monsters.

I've talked it over with the other GMs and here's what we've decided.

Anyone is allowed to instigate a monster encounter, and from there the monster will be treated as an NPC.

However, you can't just do this out of the blue.

If you ever get an idea for a monster encounter, send a PM to us GMs stating what exactly you have in mind, and we'll tell you if we approve of the idea or not, then potentially direct you on what you are allowed to do from there.

Your PM should include what monster(s) you had in mind, how many, why they are appearing and/or attacking, and any plans you have for how the encounter should go.

[QUOTE="Erza Scarlet]Hi, I was wondering of I could join? I have few ideas...

[/QUOTE]
We're still accepting applications. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back