• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right, but the gods are buttheads who start pointing fingers and start speculation before they even have evidence - at least that's how it is in the books. They relied on the demigods for literally everything. They don't have to know who it is for it to cause discourse and unrest between them. Really the only one who I'd imagine to stay level-headed is Athena, and maybe Hades.

I'm just throwing out ideas - I don't know what you guys have planned so it's not really my place. I'm just trying to help where I can. :3

So! How is everyone today? >.>

Lol you need a time manager. :P

Perhaps you can ask Chronus, or perhaps my LAWYER!

*Ahem*

I mean.

It's alright. We all struggle with something. <3

I struggle with my alcohol addiction... which may or may not be influenced by people who don't reply to my posts. *Drinks an entire bottle of Absolut* But really! I'm fine. :)

I was going to try and reply....but then I learned I get migranes now...everything will (hopefully) be done tomorrow

Time skip this evening, if you aren't wrapped up with your interactions you can continue it later.

Later in the day of June 11th.

@Clem

I'm moving this along. I'm tired of waiting for things to get interesting.

Yep go ahead it wont happen until later. RP until your fingers fall off, hopefully they wont but you get my point.

Because shit's about to happen. SOOON

Derrick should when the time skip happens, carry his baby brother on his back to the campfire >.>

RP needs more adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back