• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pine said:
She's new, right?
*pushes to G4hardcore's monster encounter*
If you're talking about Karen -- she's 17, so I figure she's been at camp a while. Though there's no reason she couldn't have gone out to do some rowing practice on Long Island Sound and got past the wards by accident, if you want a monster to show up... ( ;) )

@Seanzah Angel

It means that I was trying to reply to some other role play that I've been procrastinating on but then my parents dragged me to Taco Casa because their wants and needs out-prioritize my own because I share twenty-three chromosomes with each of them so I must submit from time to time.

I'm always very clear about when you've been accepted or not. (;

Arynne said:
If you're talking about Karen -- she's 17, so I figure she's been at camp a while. Though there's no reason she couldn't have gone out to do some rowing practice on Long Island Sound and got past the wards by accident, if you want a monster to show up... ( ;) )
Well, age doesn't really matter TOO much.

I don't care about a monster showing up, but I'm saying G4hardcore's last post already had a monster attack going on and it would be awkward if they had to go through that scene all by their lonesome.

@Seanzah Angel

Oh, and Macros are explained here.

Basically if you want to save a template or something for repeated use, now you can do that.

Kinda' like how we have to have a name and setting at the top of each post, some people do some really fancy coding nonsense, but now they don't have to keep copying and pasting.

Pine said:
@Seanzah Angel
It means that I was trying to reply to some other role play that I've been procrastinating on but then my parents dragged me to Taco Casa because their wants and needs out-prioritize my own because I share twenty-three chromosomes with each of them so I must submit from time to time.

I'm always very clear about when you've been accepted or not. (;

Well, age doesn't really matter TOO much.

I don't care about a monster showing up, but I'm saying G4hardcore's last post already had a monster attack going on and it would be awkward if they had to go through that scene all by their lonesome.

@Seanzah Angel

Oh, and Macros are explained here.

Basically if you want to save a template or something for repeated use, now you can do that.

Kinda' like how we have to have a name and setting at the top of each post, some people do some really fancy coding nonsense, but now they don't have to keep copying and pasting.
Sooooooooooooooooooo... I'm not accepted yet? >.> I don't do well with half-answers or hidden meanings or gray speech. D':

Also - I know how you feel with the parents thing. I really do. v.v

And! Thanks. :D

@Arynne[/URL] maybe, but I don't see how they could require that...?

It's up to the gods when they claim a demigod, and they're usually really indifferent about that unless it somehow benefits them...?

From my understanding of the first four books, anyway.

Either way, I assumed your character would be arriving to camp at a later age because her history includes being champion of rowboat competitions and stuff, which I feel like you would have to be well into your teenage years to enter...?

That was my thought process, anyway.

how can they require that ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ? ?? ?

does not compute

and what happens if that doesn't happen????

Nico said:
Wrong G4.
At the end of The Last Olympian the pact the Big Three made was made void.
My point was that the pact was broken in the first place.

*stares at Thalia, Tyson, Jason and Percy.

At the end of The Last Olympian, the gods promise to claim all their children at age thirteen, along with letting the children of minor gods have their own cabins.

*groans*

that's duuuuuumb

there is so much potential for a hermes cabin full of unclaimed kids and gah it would have been fun

Nico said:
Hades never broke the pact ;3
Hmph! My point still stands! Even promises on the river Styx seem to hold little ground. I edited my post, but you posted before I was done lol.

Also, should I edit my character sheets to have the kids claimed at 13? I mean, it's not like they swore on the River Styx lol.

Percy made them swear on the Styx in Last Olympian that if it was in their power they would grant his wish. So technically they did swear on the Styx.

No technically about it: that counts as a valid oath, as Zeus found out the hard when when Semele made him swear to grant her wish...

IronDragon said:
Percy made them swear on the Styx in Last Olympian that if it was in their power they would grant his wish. So technically they did swear on the Styx.
I definitely don't disagree with you, but what I'm saying is that swears on the Styx have been broken in the past, multiple times. Though I will say that there could be an underlying plot explaining or justifying why that claim would need to be postponed or even put on hold indefinitely...

All I wanna know is if I have to edit my sheets lol. I just thought Camp would be the place to get claimed, but if that's a no, I'll add in a few things.

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]I need to read that damn book... I'm on the second to last lmao

[/QUOTE]
It's good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back