• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
True, but if they did break an oath sworn on the Styx, and one they'd only sworn recently, that should be a major plot point. Especially since the whole "unclaimed bastards" thing was a big factor in the Second Titanomachy.

I need to reread the beginning of the second to last book then read the last book

What you could do @G4hardcore has been claimed at the age 13 but was never at camp. So when he gets to camp Chiron shows him all the symbols of the gods and ask if he has seen any of the above his head before.

"And whoever of the gods, who keep the summits of snowy Olympos, pours of this water, and swears on it, and is forsworn, is laid flat, and does not breathe, until a year is completed; nor is this god let come near ambrosia and nectar to eat, but with no voice in him, and no breath, he is laid out flat, on a made bed, and the evil coma covers him. But when, in the course of a great year, he is over his sickness, there follows on in succession another trial, yet harsher: for nine years he is cut off from all part of the everlasting gods, nor has anything to do with their counsels, their festivals for nine years entire, but in the tenth he once more mingles in the assemblies of the gods who have their homes on Olympos. Such an oath did the gods make of the imperishable, primeval water of Styx."

Hesiod, Theogony 775 ff (Greek epic 8th or 7th century B.C.)

Guys....this is a fandom though, we don't necessarily have to do everything how it was in canon. Technically it's up to the GMs whether we follow everything exactly canon or not.

It wouldn't be the first time the gods broke a promise. So them being unclaimed once more could lead to adding to demigods joining Nyx for revenge.

So is that the final word? Because I need to rewrite my character's past a little if she's a new, unclaimed arrival.

i also like the whole "camp seniority" thing going on where it isn't necessarily who deserves counselor position that gets it because i'm a loser that grabs at drama at every opportunity i can get and that's a ticket straight to tiny conflicts

Well, she's 17, so I assumed she would have to have been claimed already and been at camp for years. But if the gods aren't doing that bit, there's no reason she couldn't be a new find.

In that case, it might be more fun to have her unaware of her parentage (other than it's probably a sea god). She's be the first child of Triton most of them will have heard of.

Though it makes it a little more difficult to explain how she got the boat. Maybe it was waiting for her at camp for when she was identified?

Well, no one knows she is rising, but hasn't Hermes lost his thing-a-ma-jig? And I thought someone mentioned some of the other gods have begun losing their stuff. I don't remember exactly what was said, just that gods have been losing things, which is actually Nyx taking them with the help of others (really rough here), but the gods would be frantic at their loses, no?

Unless that hasn't started happening, then idk lol

Hermes, Ares, Hades and Athena have all had stolen items of power.

It has started happening and a prophecy is going to happen soon. But, the gods don't know who stole them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back