• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G4hardcore said:
I have tons of experience with kids. For the most part, I'm great with them and they seem to love me, unrequited or not. As the eldest of a few siblings, not to mention babysitter extraordinaire of friend's kids, I can deal with them well enough.
Not gonna lie though, when I see kids swinging from clothes fixtures like branches, it stirs feelings in my heart I try to keep suppressed lmao. Mostly though, it's the parents that act up.
I'm fine with kids I know, but not kids I don't know.

Then again, I rarely interact with kids outside of emergency situations... that might have something to do with it...

Either way, I envy your disposition such that the little creatures appreciate your company and don't spontaneously cry when you approach...

I think kids like me? I mean I had this one distant cousin or whatever who had a baby girl and she didn't like strangers, but they flew in for a funeral and at our first meeting the kid left her mother and came and sat on my lap without saying anything. Everyone was shocked.

I like kids okay, if they're not snotty (attitude wise), I can handle them decently, as long as they know where they're food as so I can get it for them xD

like last time i spent maybe five hours with these children and they all loved me idk why

maybe because they beat me in basketball idr

but i also gave them all these kickin' nicknames

and when it was scary story time i mustered up all my theories on how to compose a scary story and i think i managed to freak them out

either way even if it DIDN'T they asked to hear the story like three more times in a row...

I think kids like me because I am just a giant teddy bear. I also act like a little kid as well. I had to look over my niece and nephew one time for a couple hours, and they didn't want me to leave. I can make a heavenly dish of mac & cheese and burgers, and I usually bring them places so they aren't cooped up in the house. But other than them, other little kids just cling on to me and like it when I play house and dress-up and pretend with them.

Pine said:
@Arynne sorry for the delayed response.
You were talking about removing her hydrokinesis in favor of keeping the aerokinesis?

I would be okay with that, or vice versa if you decided otherwise.

Change that and you'll be accepted.

She isn't going to start out with a weapon, right?

If that's the case, then we'll keep discussing that, but at the moment, to me, the rowboat doesn't seem TOO unreasonable, however we may go about that...

EDIT: Nico's giving the a-okay on the rowboat too.
I removed the specific hydrogenesis power and the mist-conjuring power, but kept the wind whistling. If that's still too much, I'll cut out the wind-whistling too. (Tho it was nice thematically.)

She doesn't have to start with a weapon; acquiring one, like finding a suitable trumpet, could occur at the end of a major quest. Sword of Triton, anyone? ( ;) )

Sunnmoslashrsfaeligring_zpsgbnwj0ry.jpg

I HAZ A BOAT YAAAY! (*U*)

Arynne said:
I removed the specific hydrogenesis power and the mist-conjuring power, but kept the wind whistling. If that's still too much, I'll cut out the wind-whistling too. (Tho it was nice thematically.)
She doesn't have to start with a weapon; acquiring one, like finding a suitable trumpet, could occur at the end of a major quest. Sword of Triton, anyone? ( ;) )

OH oh idk why i thought you said you would remove the whole thing

ummmmmm...

*flees to gm pm*

heeeeeeeey

Trying to look through cs's but I'm getting tired and I have work again tomorrow oof.

oof my best friend coming over to visit before she leaves for camp

i'm actually probably definitely going to sleep now i can't take it i am weak

sorry for putting off characters again but i swear

*patrick voice* tomorrow for sure

Pine said:
i'm actually probably definitely going to sleep now i can't take it i am weak
sorry for putting off characters again but i swear

*patrick voice* tomorrow for sure
*spongebob narrator voice*

"One day later"

:P G'night!

Starchan said:
How are you all tonight?
Good, great! Probably possibly might go to sleep soon, but not quite tired

Arynne said:

[media]

[/media]
...Soon...

Edit: hah, completely forgot Poseidon gets a shout out in this song! So fits lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, gals, help me out, how do normal weapons fare against monsters? Like, not very effective? No gold dust? Not effective whatsoever?

I may need to fix one of my sheets depending. Can't remember for the life of me, though sticks and stones seem to do the job just fine when it comes to giants and hundred handed ones.

In the book it said that only Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold worked on monsters. I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back