• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's like a maroon with a strip of bacon on the back and idfk what it is but every time I've paid attention it's the same shirt

And maybe I would be like "oh dear maybe he's poor and doesn't have anything else to wear" but they provide us work uniforms for free

He's fast with making a sandwich, but sloppy, and that's the extent of what he does, aside from giving his equally idiotic friends free food

I'm always doing dishes and prepping food and he does nothing and uuuuuuugh

I don't have problens with the customers generally, which is usually the case with the service industry

It's just this guy

And whoever the hell that other kid is

....does he smell? Like....if it's the same shirt, is it clean? Cause sorry, but that's the first thing that popped into my mind :/

screams-internally.gif

Sorry for being inactive, but schoolwork is killing me right now. I'll probably be able to post over the weekend.

@BlueInPassing you're good, just don't be shy about staying in touch !

He prolly smells, but really, 100% honesty, I avoid him like the plague.

Sorry Iron.

I mean, having a job really is worth it, and overall I DO like my job, but it's just sometimes dealing with people...

I cannot fathom the mindset of "let's see how far I can get away with doing absolutely nothing today."

That might be a problem.

Also just because it's MY character, I'm prolly the only one laughing my ass off about Cas's reaction to things omg bleessu.

Aaaahahahaahahahcjcofpalhcsk

I prolly won't reply today, unless my headache magically goes away, and tomorrow I have to clean the house, so...

@GinjaGen I'll pm you later and we can maybe discuss what went down with this James/Cas interaction, yeah?

Wait, what about the PCs confronting the monsters? Do we just say, "Later, after the monsters were through..." (ou-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back