• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OOOOOHHHHH. Still, Ares and Aphrodite are there. Shit started going down.

But I guess that would mean that it occurred after yours and G4's posts. xD

Starchan said:
I really enjoyed writing that post. :D
It was a great post! I don't know if it's just me, but from my laptop, the words looked really tiny and compressed... I had to change the font/size so I could read it. Totally worth it though!

G4hardcore said:
It was a great post! I don't know if it's just me, but from my laptop, the words looked really tiny and compressed... I had to change the font/size so I could read it. Totally worth it though!
Thank you! And yes, the lettering was tiny, and I made it that way so my post didn't look extremely, overwhelmingly long.

lightshow.gif

*hopes demigods can't be epileptic*

Hey guys, sorry I was gone for awhile there, some unexpected personal stuff happened irl, then my birthday happened, and I wasn't able to get online. x.x

GMs if there's any problem please feel free to PM me, I realize I kind of just disappeared with no warning.

Anyone willing to give me a brief summary of what I've missed tho? ^^;

Not a whole lot, tbh. Not a whole lot at all. Andrew and Petra got their subtle flirt on (quite cute tbqh) and I made a twin with Starchan. Children of Morpheus. They introduced themselves by killing a monster chasing G4. And then a timeskip and we are at the camp fire, preparing for the Oracle to give her ... Oracle thing.

Those who need to be claimed. Go ahead and have your character be claimed, unless you choose their parent not to claim them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back