• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Poop! I was about to respond to that! There's just this cs that I've been working on, and it's like an interview, and there are like twenty questions and the character I'm making sort of rambles a lot. -.-' Also, homework..!! Luckily there's no school for me tomorrow though. :D

There are going to be quests for the kids still at camp so add such it is possible they could meet on accident.

Also .. what about the prophecy? I don't remember a prophecy being mentioned. Or is it just a mission? Without a prophecy, it's just a mission, right?

Happy belated birthday!

Alright I guess I can try to try .. heheh. What should it involve though? Like, if you were just going to write out what's going to happen without making it rhyme, what would it say? And what's going to happen on this quest? Darn it, improv is cool, but I guess that's sort of impossible for the big things, with a prophecy.

Well following Nico's plan that we knew only a piece of we're heading to Greece the rest is yet undecided. They will use a flying boat and that is as far add it gets.

Ayee. How about some .. dramaaa. Like someone has to make a choice, or something. Or a promise. Or someone comes near death. Or someone faces a terrible fate ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back