• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

I foresaw it. The grooming of animals. Anyhow, holo if you have any questions or want to plan more plot, tag me in the PM.

Also, I don't think we really need a prophecy. If anything, I'll make like Kitty or Bishop do it.

xD . Lol, @BishopOfKings are you willing to write. The prophecy that Opallies so desperately needs? It's okay if you don't wanna.

No, no, it's not that I desperately need it! Don't feel obligated to do a prophecy just because I want it D: But I'm afraid that is the only difference between a mission and a quest, is all.

*continues petting Kitty and scratching behind Holo's ear* :D

Lol Im just yanking your chain. I know that there is not a lot of difference between a mission and a quest. But I do feel that quests have a large amount of significance. Quests often have to do with the world or civilizations in the balance. Plus, making a prophecy is kinda hard work.

*does not want to admit that I just want meself a good poem*

Ooh! Ooh! Maybe there is a prophecy, except it's revealed .. AT THE END and only like one or two people know about it. Wait, has anyone been specified as leader of the quest?

Holo is again the plot developer. Right now he is in charge of plot, the quest etc. Shoot him a tag if you have questions.

I say we get them going on the quest and then have Noah's character deliver the prophecy via dream.

I what? *grins*

My kittens finally like me, I feel like I've succeeded at life.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucky you...

[/QUOTE]
So are Carter and Damian going to be buds?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Yes.. Maybe more. :3

[/QUOTE]
I thought that's what you were leaning towards... I'm still trying to figure Carter out as a character *sigh*

Yay! I like team efforts.

BUT there doesn't have to be a prophecy. I was just saying. ^^

Grr y'all are making me jealous. The only pets I have are in this ooc. ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back