• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Oh Ok… because i swear Kitsune takes control of my body sometimes… Just wanted to make sure i didn't just say something random and offensive.

Nothing at all, Bishop . . . Nothing at all. In fact, Kitsune's sitting obediently in his own totally non-controlling part of your mind. Right, Kitsune?

Opallies said:
No, no, Bishop, you're good. Nothing weird at all.

Cool! Except I know absolutely nothing about her. D:
Look at my app, You can make her how you want just include Daniel's backstory in hers pls. c:

Alrighty, perhaps I will over the weekend if I feel like I'll be able to handle another character ^.^ Sorry if she's lame though xD . I have a tendency to make, well, pretty lame characters, as you can sort of see.

Opallies said:
Alrighty, perhaps I will over the weekend if I feel like I'll be able to handle another character ^.^ Sorry if she's lame though xD . I have a tendency to make, well, pretty lame characters, as you can sort of see.
Your fine. Don't feel like you have to. c:

Aww, really? Thanks! x3 They usually tend not to mean anything to the plot, though. But oh well, it's still fun rping them ^.^

Ooh, cool! It doesn't matter though, you don't have to. Whatever Reese would do in that situation. I should probably post or something xP now that I finished the skelly for the other rp. Had to jump a lot of hurdles for that skelly because when I tried to do tabs it ERASED ALL THE INFORMATION so yeah. *multi-tasking with homework .. sort of*

Ahhh well Reese would probably grudgingly agree because Noah is one of her best friends. Anyways I'm going to bed, good luck with homework and RainbowPlant is beautiful...

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Valencia sighed, "I know her, fought alongside her as well. We don't really get along simply because our parents are at odds well not at odds, even Zeus avoids angering Nyx but because he is prideful as well as his children.... They take every opportunity to try an assert their dominance... That's not really important, how do you know her?" Valencia packed her violin in her case and slipped it into the satchel on her hip in which it disappeared entirely. She then walked to the edge of the stage and sat down somewhat intrigued by this boy.
(Song Valencia played: [media]

[/media])
[/QUOTE]
Oh my gosh. HUGE fan of Lindsey Sterling. <3 I play the violin myself and I love her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back