• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

BishopOfKings said:
For The Record. Chivalry is not the same as Flirting. Do not think Kit is Hitting on Skylar!

Oh I know this one Dec! Drown him in the Mainstream!!!!
Yeaa!

Anthony: nobody spoke up when asked if they wanted me to live their character. *Sulks more.*

Errmagerrsh, just love who you want to love x)

And on an unrelated note, not everyone needs to instantly be shipped with the first person they meet, just because they met them first ;)

I mostly look at personalities and their differences to be honest... And see if they could balance each other other. The DreamThief is a good example... Kit is well loud and obnoxious? Is that okay if I say that Bishop? And then Olivia is quiet and reserved... She was basically inching to get away from Kit when he was talking all high and mighty but stayed when he calmed down.

Anthony needs a ship. Both of his goes l guides are leaving. He needs somebody who cares about him to help him out but Tania and Isara are leaving.

Helena: I had to have a backpack customer tailored so I can carry around this giant ass snake! *pulls Damian snake out of backpack* do you realize how hard it is to carry this much albino scaley flesh on my back!?

All in good time, Anthony, all in good time. For now, you have this trusty papaya! *hands over a beautiful papaya*

Cacaccough naw. Different series. Points. ^

*sigh* Kitty! That one was destined especially for Anthony. I have another one for you.

Hey Dec. Im gonna point this out, but you do realize that you could make M.J and rp as her?

Also i don't see why you need to ask, Soul. He's naturally loud and obnoxious!

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Oh my gosh not every person needs a ship. Hell I doubt Owen and Elizabeth will even get together, it would take a long time.

[/QUOTE]
Easy for you to say. Anthony was made for shipping. He becomes Morey and most of the time evil without one.

BishopOfKings said:
Hey Dec. Im gonna point this out, but you do realize that you could make M.J and rp as her?
Also i don't see why you need to ask, Soul. He's naturally loud and obnoxious!
Yes, but I don't like Role-playing as female characters... Usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back