• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Opallies said:
Oh my gosh. HUGE fan of Lindsey Sterling. <3 I play the violin myself and I love her.
(That's awesome!! Seeriously the stuff she does is pretty cool I will reference her stuff frequently.)

Her stuff is AMAZING! I love watching her videos! Unfortunately neither of my characters play the violin (poop) but Anastasia does in the other rp. Probably not as much as Valencia though haha. I actually make a lot of my characters violinists because, I don't know, I love the violin and I can relate with them easily.

The pieces she's playing are online (I think, at least the Scherzo) but they're not played by her :P

Oh my gosh. FABULOUS! Thank you Holo!!!!!! *squeals*

Important Announcement

Alright everyone, I have an update for you. Nico is stepping down and withdrawing from the role play. Niwa, her character, has been recalled to the Underworld. Holo is the head of the role play now. Any questions or concerns, tag me or Holo. Also, @BishopOfKings , Holo has requested you in our PM.

xD hey, it's not like anything. Is moving in the actual rp... Besides you have a kitty and a corgi in this chat. And a wolf if you count holo. So not my fault. :3

Darn it, curse time skips! I was looking forward to forming a bond with Elizabeth. They could have been bffls! But I guess I should have posted more quickly. And I was looking forward to role playing Celestia's reaction when she found out that she's part of the quest ; -; oh whalee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back