• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Holo said:
If @LuckyANDKitty would post that they were in the air near France for me I'd gladly strap rockets to the speed of the rp. Kai have Jason dump Tania ASAP if you're gonna do it.
I got out of the loop with school, and being banned from the Internet.

Kit: can we not... I have a lot of demigod ancestors who hate me....

Bishop: Too Bad! *punts Kit off the ship*

Kit: WWWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!!

Owen: come on!!! I wanted to do that!!

Max: *is unconscious*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antonius: hmmm................Well, he shouldn't have done that... But I can't really pass judgement until I know the full story....what exactly happened?

LuckyANDKitty said:
So does Addison need to land the ship?
Yes .

Tania: Is simple. We were getting along fine real chummy like and I started realizing I liked him. We were fighting air spirit monsters then he accidentally cut me. I had to then make a unresolved decision or die. I chose to admit to Jason and myself that I might actually love him. Then it off nowhere Helena states that her boyfriend is dead and the creator of the boyfriend is gone. That was when Jason decided to pull the let's just be friends card.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Last edited by a moderator:
Kit: *shouting from inside the catacombs* I would rather be watching lion king... Gods... Why did I have to watch As Above So Below....

Bishop: Have fun!!!!

Bishop: why do feel like Mason might be down there.

Max: DONT SAY HIS NAME!!!!

Kit: *freaking out* THERES NO WINDOWS!!! THERES NO ROOM!!!! I CANT BREATHE!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!.... Oh thank gods...

Kitty: Of course Mason isnt down there. I can't use Techie's character. That's downright disrespectful.... OH MY GOD IS THAT WHY HE'S NOT TALKING TO ME BECAUSE I MADE UP A REASON AS TO WHY HE WASN'T THERE

Bishop:... Oh... OH!!!.... Oh sh*t... I think I know who...

Kit: Please... I don't want to go down there...

Bishop: You are the closest thing Helena has to a friend on this quest... You are going with her!!!

Kit: f-fine... I-I'm not scared.... After all I-I'm the g-great Hero of th-the Gods....

Anthony: *sighs* I told you I didn't want to do it. He made me do it. I promise I won't do it again. Ever. *points at holo while trying to explain.*

Anthony: *appears right behind Helena* I promise I'll never teleport you anywhere ever again unless you ask ok?

Anthony: Well if I didn't he'd expose that I.... *Blushes and closes his mouth clenching his jaw.*

Send her back down Anthony.

Anthony: No.

I'll tell them all.

Anthony: *turns pale.* still not happening. I promised her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back