• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: Rah rah Romans.....and Alec....for the love of the gods..were the same his dreads are even the same length as mine.... Seriously man. *Sigh* whatever I'm going back to camp you got your son of Neptune now I can go home.

Antonius: Where you come from doesn't define you....I'm roman but I'm on a ship full of Greeks...historically I would be fighting you all to the death...but our camps have made peace....I'm sure you and the others can too.

Kai: behold Jason's original personality type.....I started wrong so I still need to work on making Jason more.....himself.

Tania: I don't deal in peace. In a fighter a war monger with no knowledge of anything else. I do know that your brother made me feel like I was on top of the world. Then he dropped me on my head and keeps trying to lift Helena up.

Alec: *still spinning around with Max*

Helena: ...I'm surprised the Roman didn't make a face at Alec's gayness... The Romans were never particularly kind to homosexuals...

Max: ACK! *gets spun around crazily*

Bishop: can we get the rp rolling? It's been rather slow...

Owen: Jason... Stay on the ship. You were chosen. And plus Antonius (Such a weird name) isn't even in this rp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If @LuckyANDKitty would post that they were in the air near France for me I'd gladly strap rockets to the speed of the rp. Kai have Jason dump Tania ASAP if you're gonna do it.

Kitty: We're over France?!

Helena; OH NO I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING

Kitty: LETS GO

Helena: NO

Kitty: TO THE CATACOMBS

Helena: *glass breaking sound effect*

Kai: If you're thinking his name is said An-Ton- I us it's not it's An-toe-nius..better....it's Latin for Anthony that's his English equivalent.

Jason: Ughh.....you're right....Kai fix that

Kai: I can try.....but I doubt I'll succeed.

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: the only thing I can do is have Kit sit down.
Max: *getting dizzy*

Kitty: Because he immediately understand how this massive projection is coming out of an old clunky DVD player? COME ON.

Max: Id love to visit the Catacombs again... Nearly died the last time, but I'd like to go back

Bishop: I kinda pronounced it that way from the beginning

Kit: when your entire family is made up of demigods, you learn to understand magical items

Helena: THAT PLACE, IS FULL, OF DEAD PEOPLE! And half of them want to kill you! Because your Greek, because your roman, because your catholic, because your black, because your white, because your German it is a very bad place to be, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN SEE ALL OF THEM!!!

Helena: That place is an outlet for escaped spirits from of the Fields of Punishment to escape to the world of the living, the place is VERY BAD. Lets NOT. Go. To. THE CATACOMBS!

Alec: it's dangerous. Obviously you have to go there.

Bishop: take Kit with you. He's had experiences with ghosts before

Kit: *does a spit take* take me where what now?!

Max: *dizzy* the world is spinning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back