• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: *Turns to Helena* I'm not sending you down there no matter what.

Of course he won't. Do you know what he thought of Mason?

Anthony: Shut up!

He was jealous of Mason for one reason. Might you guess what that was Helena?

Anthony: I-It's foolish. You'd laugh or be furious at how stupid it is.

Ha! Come in guess at least once.

I'll let him tell you.

Anthony: *absolutely pale.* this is stupid why are we entertaining this game?

Look at that face and those attempts to change the subject.

Anthony: Shut up.

Last I heard he held a very sweet and charming opinion of you that was rather honest.

Anthony: Shut up. Shut the hell up.

He said you were something like a tiger or a Puma. Some beautiful wild animal that was dangerous and this impossible to approach even if you want to so bad death is worth it.

Anthony: Shut your mouth now.

He said you're simply astonishing and that you are the one thing that if he got it he'd never let go.

Anthony: I did not day any of that! She isn't some wild animal to be captured and tamed. She's a beautiful girl who wouldn't even look at somebody like me because I'm not worthy of anything from her. *Goes into full rant mode.* I also clearly stated that even through amnesia I remember her perfectly because she a truly perfect person in my opinion. *Realizes what he's done.* oh damn. *Vanishes.*

He he he. Poor boy. He finds you to be the best thing ever made in existence but won't take the chance that you'll shoot him down.

Helena: *ducks into her cabin and closes the door* Maaaaan, I just practically got a love confession from a guy I've never been interested in. Talk me down, man. Talk. Me. Down.

Thomas: Oh so Anthony told you huh. He's been infatuated with you since he got to camp years ago. He just never had the guys to tell you. Made me promise to keep quiet. I think you should talk to him. He'll insult himself enough to turn you off in five seconds flat.

@explosiveKitten

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason: *stares at the French countryside below him.* well....there goes my watery escape.

Antonius: Tania, although I'm sure I met Jason at a not so good time, I know he doesn't just drop people...a majority of how we experience life is by how we take things, if you look at it as him being a heartbreaking jigolo then he'll be a heartbreaking jigolo in your mind. But he honestly has tried to get you to realize he doesn't hate you nor would he ever want to "drop you on your head" And I'm not quite sure where your getting this Lifting Helena up from. I've only ever seen them talk.

Tania: you're right. I still don't get it though. I tried to be nice to him but I'm never nice. I tried to be loving but he tossed it aside. I don't understand it.

Thomas: I see you're using the pay tense there. He already assumed that so it won't hurt his feelings to hear it from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back