• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

small-violin.gif

Anthony: *Watches Helena walk away.* And there that one person I'm looking for goes. *touches his lips before blushing again.*

Tania: Oh my god that's terrible. Why would she do that?

Thomas: I saw that. You know you done fucked up right? That look in his eyes that he always saved for you. It just got a lot stronger and brighter as you were walking away.

Anthony: * lays down deep in thought.*

Thomas: I said talk to him not kiss him. Now he's gonna be trying to win you over with lots of nice and kind.... *gets buried under a pile of vodka and bacon Pringles.*

Thomas: *climbs out* see he's already found out what you like. Pretty soon you'll be getting letters and love confessions in here and the real rp.

Anthony: *stops and walks away sitting on the deck again.*

Thomas: And I thought you made Damian pitiful.

Thomas: hey the kids knows that life sucks and even embraces that fact. He didn't tell you because he was afraid you'd treat him like Damian.

Jason: *Feels a wind kick up and his attention is grabbed by a girl floating in front of him* Who are y-aaagh! *barely dodges a blast of lightning* Sweet JESUS! What the hell!!

Antonius: *jumps when he feels the lightningt hit the ship and hear the thunderclap* oh no.....Jason's above deck isn't he.

?!?!?!: Antonius come back here!!

Jason: My names Jason!! *skids to a halt on the front deck activating his spear*

Tania: That'd better not be your crazy girlfriend trying to harm MY Jason. *activates get weapons and runs into the deck. Don't you f*ck with Jason! *hides Jason in the mist.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back