• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Thomas: but? Is not like you actually like him. If you did that he'd pinch himself multiple times.

Anthony: what do you care if I make a fool of myself. It'll only be the second time today. *sighs* I didn't tell you because I knew very well you would never like me.

Anthony: see so let me be myself then. I'm alone in this world it's a fact of my existence. I always want what I can't have and I always seem to want the best things nearby.

Helena: *holds Anyhony's chin and tips his head up* But what you said back there, is beyond gratifying. I've never thought of myself as even remotely pretty. But hearing that come from you, I don't know... Something's changed. And for that... I'm going to do this once... So enjoy it. *leans forward and kisses Anthony, very quickly*

Helena: *ruffles Anthony's hair* Stop beating yourself up, kid. You won't be alone forever. That right person will find you eventually. And when they do, you'll know... *walks off*

Jason: *turns back to the rest of the ship* Sitting with his back against the wall.

Antonius: Well when you say things like that it's easy to feel bad. Look at it for what it is. It's a relationship that didn't work out, happens all the time to everyone. You know what happened between my ex and I? We ended up fighting on top of the space needle in Seattle.. She was a daughter of Jupiter.....you remind me of her in a prettier, less psychotic way. She blasted me off of that tower with a bolt of lightning straight in my chest... I would have died had the force not knocked me straight into the water. In was down for hours slowly healing......work part the lightning bolts mark on my chest, it was the shape of a heart. So long story short your situation isn't so bad. You still have an opportunity to be close friends so take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back