• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: *uses magic to replace the razors with chocolate and a apology note.*

Dear Helena I'm sorry I sent you down into the catacombs. In sorry I bothered you. I'm sorry I can't let you hurt yourself. I'm sorry I'm me.

Thomas: He can sense danger and due to his mother being friends with your father he can feel impending doom.

Helena: *screams in frustration and throws the chocolates and note on the bed and shadow travels away* ... *travels back, grabs the chocolates and travels away*

Anthony: *smiles from the roof across the street.* it's so funny how she eats when she likes something. Just another thing I like about someone I'll never be with.

Helena: Gods, I can't even look at roses anymore... Not after Buddy got turned into a rosebush... *eyes are sad* ... I miss him sometimes... *walks into what looks like a general store*

Anthony: Dammit I forgot that. Stupid stupid stupid. *facepalms a few times. Then places some orchids near Helena.*

Anthony: *Facepalms again.* Why am I so horrible. *sends her pictures of buddy the Rosebush. And another note.*

Dear Helena,

I've been secretly watering that plant and trimming it every time it needed it the plant which was your friend should be healthy as ever and is growing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back