• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Tania: This is why people hate me. I can't even stand right. *rolls off the ship on accident.*

Antonius: Is this how Greeks behave.....getting inebriated when they should be vigilant.

Jason: Shut it Ant, why did you even come here?

Antonius: To meet my twin brother of course, when I discovered your existence I had to find you.

Kai: Just watched mocking jay part1........... holy shite

Antonius/Jason: *Manipulates the water to shoot Tania onto the ship, they both catch her in the same position.* are you alright?

Tania: *comes up on the surface.* oh don't everybody jump in at onc.....*goes under again.*

Jason: Please don't rub it in Helena

Antonius: Helena?? That's a good name... A string Roman name.

Jason: Fool Helena was originally Greek, it was Helen and then just like everything else. You Romans took it and changed it.

Antonius: Is that...resentment in your voice? Do you.....hate me?

Jason: No......*Sighs* Sorry just have a lot on my plate right now the drunk young lady we just saved is my ex who has gone on a rampage believing that I hate her......it breaks my heart.

Antonius:*Gets a dark look* I can understand that.......girls often take things the wrong way. My ex tried to kill me....long story but she almost succeeded.

Jason: Tell me later?

Antonius: Knew you'd say that but yeah I'll let you in on it.

Jason* Smiles* alright Maybe you're not so bad.

Tania: I think he hates me because despite her rejection of him he still dumped me on my ass.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: Please don't rub it in Helena
Antonius: Helena?? That's a good name... A string Roman name.

Jason: Fool Helena was originally Greek, it was Helen and then just like everything else. You Romans took it and changed it.

Antonius: Is that...resentment in your voice? Do you.....hate me?

Jason: No......*Sighs* Sorry just have a lot on my plate right now the drunk young lady we just saved is my ex who has gone on a rampage believing that I hate her......it breaks my heart.

Antonius:*Gets a dark look* I can understand that.......girls often take things the wrong way. My ex tried to kill me....long story but she almost succeeded.

Jason: Tell me later?

Antonius: Knew you'd say that but yeah I'll let you in on it.

Jason* Smiles* alright Maybe you're not so bad.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: ... Did you just have an argument about my name...

Antonius: Would you like to talk about it??

Jason: Yes please solve this so she doesn't weep herself to death- uhnf!!

Antonius: *Kicks Jason in the chest* you should consider how she feels when you talk like that

Jason: *Stands* I've tried to get her to understand that I don't hate her but she REFUSES to believe it....I'm starting to think that if I did hate her my life would be so much easier

Antonius:*Stands up clearly angry as he whips his hand out and smacks jason* Another words like that and I'll kick your ass. We both know she doesn't deserve that. And clearly you don't deserve her. *Takes Tania's hand and leads her below deck.* are you alright?

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: ... Did you just have an argument about my name...
Kai: it appears they did...briefly

Tania: Yah yeah. That's why I'm drunk and still weeping over your brother. *Nearly trips again.*

Max: ... I've known Jason most of my life... But... I somewhat like his brother more

Kitsune: Seriously! If he's Jason's brother he should be black! Why is he named Antonius!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antonius: *catches her.* Maybe we should just have a seat....later I need to apologize for hitting him, that wasn't the right thing to do.

Jason: Thanks for the support.......* Walks away*

Kai: They are black and I named him Antonius because I liked it ok.

Tania: I loved him. I still do. Not because of his looks but because he actually treated me like a normal person. Most people dislike where I came from. I'm an Amazonian.

Max: Hey I'm just saying! He seems more honorable and he had a better first impression. I mean you knocked me down the stairs when we first met, Jay!

Kitsune: Still weird...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony: So Helena are you going to steal Jason yet. Our shall Tania continue flailing around trying to build up the courage to argue with Jason until he understands she's addicted to him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back