• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

The sea god let out a cackle and dodges two of the arrows but the third truck his arm "well that hurt" he said angrily" Drown!" he shouted sending multiple jet streams of water at the man.

@MuffinRPs

(( shush people i like being a destructive villain it's alot more fun than being a hero))

FrostXShadow said:
The sea god let out a cackle and dodges two of the arrows but the third truck his arm "well that hurt" he said angrily" Drown!" he shouted sending multiple jet streams of water at the man.
@MuffinRPs

(( shush people i like being a destructive villain it's alot more fun than being a hero))
Beau tried to dodge them but the jets hit him anyway. He fell off the roof and landed in the water. He immediately began to struggle as he wasn't a good swimmer. He began to choke on the water as it ever so slowly filled his lungs.

"Oh great he is going to drown since when can gods not swim" he used the water to fling the boy back on a roof before he drowned "don't die you would serve no use to me dead" he rolled his eyes

@MuffinRPs

Beau coughed up water and a bit of blood, "Why am I the worst?" He looked up at the sky and fell asleep.

"i don't think he is going to be of any use to Lythrin but ill take him anyway" he picked up the god and vanished leaving the scent of the ocean in the air, he reappeared in front of Lythrin "Lythy i doubt this gods soul will be useful but i brought him anyway i will go to find another" he dropped the unconscious god on the ground. @Dearwolfy @MuffinRPs

MrPotato said:

Eclipse | Suzaku

God of Destruction and Fire

With his hand still with Reina's, he sat beside her, a smile is visible on his face.
"You take the first bite and tell me how is it."

@CharmyPie
The goddess of love giggled and took a fork with her left hand, not wanting to let go of Suzaku's hand. She dug in and took a bite. She closed her eyes and moaned. This is good. She smiled.

She opened her eyes, almost seductively. She duh in again, but this time, she put the fork near Suzaku's mouth.

"Ahh." She grinned. "It's delicious, taste it.

Eclipse | Suzaku

Suzaku was delighted to see that Reina enjoyed the breakfast he had made for her. He took a bite when Reina offered him, relishing in how good the food is. Perhaps he could be a cook or something of that sort in this mortal realm.
"I'm glad you like it." He smiled, his hand still with Reina's.

@CharmyPie

Last edited by a moderator:
MrPotato said:

Eclipse | Suzaku

Suzaku was delighted to see that Reina enjoyed the breakfast he had made for her. He took a bite when Reina offered him, relishing in how good the food is. Perhaps he could be a cook or something of that sort in this mortal realm.
"I'm glad you like it." He smiled, his hand still with Reina's.

@CharmyPie
Reina took a toast and bit it. She let go of the god's hand so they both could eat in peace.

"I'm surprised that one night of reading a book has turned you into a pro." She laughed lightly. She took the toast she bit and put some egg on it. She ate it. She pushed the plate towards Suzaku, gesturing that he, too, should eat. "What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?"

Silith stood there in a plaza somewhere in the city a cold and sinister look on her face as she watched over the hundreds of humans there. They were on there knees bowing and mumbling words as she watched them. In the center of the plaza there was a statue of lythrin that they were praying to. She was doing as her lover commanded. "My love I have gotten you more followers." Silith called out in her mind knowing lythrin could hear her and would answer her calls

@Dearwolfy

FrostXShadow said:
"i don't think he is going to be of any use to Lythrin but ill take him anyway" he picked up the god and vanished leaving the scent of the ocean in the air, he reappeared in front of Lythrin "Lythy i doubt this gods soul will be useful but i brought him anyway i will go to find another" he dropped the unconscious god on the ground. @Dearwolfy @MuffinRPs
Beau could hear everything going ofn around him. He was scared. He had been taken to Lythrin. He was screwed. There was no way he could win a fight with him and escape. He was stuck. He began to loose unconsciousness and wake up.

Threlm was walking down the street when he spotted his good friend Kathreftis walking down the street. Threlm smiled and ran over to him, "Yo whats up my good friend. Long time no see." Threlm smiled his day getting better. Threlm was not a very busy person but he still managed to always get into something when ever they made plans so it had been awhile since they had a talk.

@Ryu Kenshin

Kathreftis God of Imitation / Tim Drake

Tim looked up at his old pal and smiled. "Saru! It has been quite a while, I haven't really been doing anything. What about you?"

he looked at him and was happy to see no real change in his appearance or personality.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Threlm grinned, "Oh Tim, the times are truly tough on this plain of existence come let us sit somewhere." Threlm walks into a cafe and sits down at one of the tables. "So I have been more busy than I usually am." Threlm said with an exasperated tone, "Lythrin and his minions have started making there moves." Threlm said in a slightly toned down voice.

@Ryu Kenshin

Tim sat down across from Threlm and looked down at the table "This is terrible news. Yes you being busy is good, but Lythrin and his minions attacking is terrible. What have you and everyone else been doing?" He looked up at Threlm with a concerned face.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Threlm through his shoulders up in a idk/idc position, "The subject is very interesting and many fights have broke out. You know me st-" One of the workers walked up to ask for what they were getting. "I will take a water and some Chocolate chip pancakes." The worker then looked at Tim with a smile.

@Ryu Kenshin

Tim look down then back up and said "I'll just have water please" He smiled then looked at Threlm as the worker walked away. "what were you saying? Because I haven't been attacked just yet, I went on my own sort of vacation and I haven't even been told about the subject. So knowing all you know will help." He leaned up against the back of the chair and crossed his arms looking between the table and Threlm every so often

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Threlm smiled, "Ah so your that far disconnected. Well you know how a few of the gods from back in the day were more or less not pleased with us giving up and heading to the human realm... well Lythrin was one of them. And he has arose a huge demon army and a small cult following of gods to back him up on his quest to remind the humans that us gods are in control more or less. Me being me I don't really care all that I know is that there are small skirmishes breaking out all across the city everyone in awhile. Lythrin will send out a few demons to tests different gods on if they remember that they are gods or not." Threlm laughed. "If you remain neutral then he will usually leave you out of things so I have yet to get into a fight yet sadly. But he does have a few cute goddess following him." Threlm winked.

@Ryu Kenshin

"Ah, this is making sense. I might have to join in on this action. You said there were women involved?" He smiled and chuckled then leaned back and looked at threlm "Are they hot?" He smiled and chuckled again

Threlm chuckled and looked disappointingly at Tim, "The on on Lythrins side that I chose to try for adamantly refused to take her mask off sadly. But her body was dream worthy." Threlm laughed, "But she almost caved into my charm giving me her name before dashing off." Threlm laughed again and sat back in his seat.

@Ryu Kenshin

He looked up at Threlm with a disappointed smile "Why do they have to work with him, ugh." He looked down and then asked "So what was her name?" He looked back up with a smirk.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Kropolias woke up from his nap in the forest "how long was i sleep" he looked at the fox sitting next to him, the fox looked at him and tilted it's head he rolled his eyes "why did i choose you as my animal" he sighed and stood up dusting off his pants "hm" he teleported out of the forest to the city to see it was flooded "What the heck!" he teleported to a building and looked down

The gates for Jason's villa opened to let his car in. The car stopped right next to the stairs leading to the grand doors of his villa. He stepped out and walked towards the doors, It opened and he walked right inside in. The maids and his butler bowed and greeted him. Jason nodded and smiled back. He then went inside his room to rest.

(Open for interaction, tag me though or pm.. Because i have tons of rp)​

Kanin looked at the Earth god "nothing much" he crossed his arms "what are you doing here earth god" he asked with a disgusted tone as he looked the god over "shouldn't you be in Hawaii some where" he rolled his eyes

@ZambolFTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back