• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Burning Skies

Enkerzed said:
In medias res, eh? Ok, we do this. @Beowulf, your charry will be part of the group. @StoneWolf18, I'm thinking maybe the dragon your charry killed is the same one Ains is hunting now. He would've been moving a lot slower with a whole group to manage, so it wouldn't be odd for him to be a few days behind. Also, another thing I've yet to consider is how long a dragon sleeps.
Alright, I really just want to begin! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, who's the gm here? Of course, you may join @Bum Bear. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here.

@StoneWolf18 Ah geez, I was under the impression that Vera was leading a solo hunt and would happen to bump into Ains after failing to kill the dragon. That's okay though, I can adapt to the way it is now. Or you can change your post, I'll leave it up to you. Either way, I'll go along with the flow.

Enkerzed said:
Lol, who's the gm here? Of course, you may join @Bum Bear. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here.
@StoneWolf18 Ah geez, I was under the impression that Vera was leading a solo hunt and would happen to bump into Ains after failing to kill the dragon. That's okay though, I can adapt to the way it is now. Or you can change your post, I'll leave it up to you. Either way, I'll go along with the flow.
Ah, sorry. I apparently misinterpreted what you wanted. I'll change it if you need me to!

@Beowulf

I know not of such small rulers. May they be Louis the XIV in their futile struggle to gain dominance over a country or more so a world that has deemed them as creatures of laziness. Shall thy take Marie Antoinette as their queen to foster more hate of the people? I think not for I, Bum Bear, the beast that make bum-mery an art form, who's inspirational words shall be on every single Ted Talk until thou name is changed to "Bum Bear Speaks". I, one who puts the puny reign of Napoleon to shame, am the rightful ruler of this world as I be a bum for only two reasons. No house is big enough to contain my greatness while the Earth riches are to insulting to accept. I have thee world and thy shall submit to my totalitarian rule or suffer the faith of watching panda's mate in front of thy eyes o-o.

-Drops Mic-

Clash of the bears.... *grabs popcorn*

Oh yeah and @StoneWolf18, like I said before, I'll let you decide. Flip a coin if it helps, I'm fine either way.

@Beowulf

Ah, but you now have as you have spoken the name.

-pick up mic, run to mt. Everest, and drops mic off edge-

So, shall you pick servitude or blatant slavery?

I should ask you that question. For we are many, and you are one. You cannot withstand the red wave, the crimson tide, that shall consume this earth.

*Picks up mic, get's in rocket, and drops it from space*

@Beowulf

Ah, but how soon you forget that I am not a Panda (which is why you'd think there'd be few of us), and you are not even a bear. Misguided thoughts for one who thinks they are of the Ursidae family when we are two very different fruit from opposite trees. Many? Only a fool shall think of your kind bountiful. The humans hunt have left you so broken, so desolated that now those same humans are protecting you within the confines of cages only for you to be looked at like a painting. Aye, paintings are beautiful, but they do not rule, nor will they ever will. Now away with you, off into your rocket ship into space in which a mic not thrown with any force shall not be 'dropped' as gravity has proven itself nonexistent in which the process of dropping is impossible.

- Searches for mic in blizzard, find it in the clutches of a starving dead man's mouth, rips mic away from him only to pull away his head. Froze teeth on the mic, decide to take it with head attached, run to active Volcano in Hawaii, run to the top, wait for the right temperature, and 'drops' mic-

Now no one shall have a mic o-o.

As for a correction to your blasphemous post to the grand lord, Bum Bear, the tide of crimson will be you clans dead bodies as the humans do away with the useless kind. The smartest decision made by man kind thus far. Well, right after the invention of the chocolate bar.

I never said you were a panda. And I never said that the members of the proud Ailurus Fulgens family were bears. And you can drop a mic from space, you simply have to throw it retrograde, which is the direction you aren't moving in case that tiny little mind of yours didn't know that. And humans do not provide protection, they build palaces to honor us. They do our bidding, and get us food when we demand it. Water when we thirst, and toys when we are bored. We already have the human population as slaves, what of you, the Bear of Bum?

@Beowulf

And in return, you stay kept within the thick glass of an inescapable cage. The human slaves you speak of treat their master like a mere house pet. Well, it is very fitting, seeing it is you after all. Ah, but is a Panda not a bear? You, who have stolen the name of the Pandas and place a simplistic color before it do not think of yourself as a bear? And no you simpleton, for one to drop something they must lets go of an object and gravity will then pull the said object down to the ground hence it has been dropped. With gravity being equated to none dropping is fairly impossible, and therefore as you yourself have stated, you have 'thrown' the mic instead of dropped it. You can drop things into the ocean but you cannot drop things beneath the ocean. Same logic applies here. Although I don't want to defame you any further I would have to say that your statement "you are one" is what has brought me to assume that you thought I was a panda. And if we were to talk about species my white, black, and Asian cousin is the first to come to mine on the endangered species list. However as a whole, there is only 'one of you' and a multitude of us. But if that was directed to me as an individual then I pity you who is incapable of standing on your own hind legs, as this 'Bear of Bum' has done. I would drop a mic, but it has melted already.

@Enkerzed

Oh golly! I was having too much fun conversating with my mammalian pal, that I haven't even started on my CS. I will be right on it.

@StoneWolf18

Aye, hello to you my good fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back