• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Burning Skies

@StoneWolf18

Done. Sorry If I did to much I figure it was a long distance to run and I had to set up some IC plot reasons he took so long. Along with the whole supply stash to deal with the dragon so again I felt like I did to much in my post and I will try to lower my posting quantity. I do not like my previous post because of the amount of time it took to get out and I apologize for that. >_<

Now with that out the way hope ya'll like it and I'm sorry if I seemed to be rushing my character along just felt like it was needed to catch up with the roleplay xD

Enkerzed said:
Just wait until I post. Now I gotta work early in the morning, so I probably wont be able to write until tomorrow, but I WILL post by tomorrow, you can count on that, so please bear with me until then. There's all this stuff going on for my character to respond to and I can't have it all piling up. I know there's not really a posting order here, but do try to avoid stepping on people's toes, yeah?
@Beowulf on the other hand, I notice you haven't posted yet in a while, so you can if you want. Same goes for @Daniel reaving and @RealityEntity.
Hey I'm so so

Enkerzed said:
Just wait until I post. Now I gotta work early in the morning, so I probably wont be able to write until tomorrow, but I WILL post by tomorrow, you can count on that, so please bear with me until then. There's all this stuff going on for my character to respond to and I can't have it all piling up. I know there's not really a posting order here, but do try to avoid stepping on people's toes, yeah?
@Beowulf on the other hand, I notice you haven't posted yet in a while, so you can if you want. Same goes for @Daniel reaving and @RealityEntity.[/quotesoon so sorry for not being on guys please forgive me life has been a total bitch

Not a problem man, want me to bring you up to speed on what's been going on or are you okay doing that by yourself?

I have half a post written up, I'm just waiting for something to actually happen because Vera can't really interact with anyone at the moment.

StoneWolf18 said:
I have half a post written up, I'm just waiting for something to actually happen because Vera can't really interact with anyone at the moment
Couldn't she with Hayden and Ains at this point? Since Hayden just arrived to them and is directly speaking to both of them. c:

Or are you waiting for something more in general?

MorpheusDavol said:
Couldn't she with Hayden and Ains at this point? Since Hayden just arrived to them and is directly speaking to both of them. c:
Or are you waiting for something more in general?
Well, take into account that the dragon is making angered cries, she was just in a battle for God knows how long, and was only just infected a few days ago...she's kinda unresponsive at the moment.

ROLL CALL!

Who's still with us? If you don't respond in the next 3 days from the time of this post, all your characters are belong to me.

Alrighty, to anyone who hasn't responded, y'all had your chance. Your characters are now open for adoption by other rpers. If by any chance you wish to rejoin the rp and have your characters back, just say the word and it shall be so. If they've already been adopted however, you'll have to take it up with their new owners and of course, you can't reclaim a character that's died. Until then, I'll be taking control of them.

@MorpheusDavol, @Beowulf and @StoneWolf18, you guys are in the clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
So have I. Ever since I began working like 6 or 7 weeks ago, my boss has been steadily giving me more hours to work and now I'm pretty much working 6 days a week, which is very unusual for me because I usually get fired within my first month of a new job, so now I'm thinking 'this is it, the one I get to keep'. Problem is, despite not quite working full time yet, I have very little free time these days, most of which I try to spend talking with friends, going out to exercise or watching some anime or show with the little brother, all of which leaves very little time for anything rp related. Hell, I barely game that much anymore and that used to be nothing but half of my days. On top of all of that, I've fallen into that most detestable form of ennui called writer's block and I can't remember the last time I wrote or even read anything.

All that said however, I haven't given up. Not on rping or this rp, I just need to sorta will myself into it again and maybe make a few adjustments to my schedule. Expect things to kick off again if you're still interested in participating in Burning Skies. It's very likely though that it'll be an on again, off again sort of thing. Hope y'all will stick around anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back