• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breath of Fire: Giantslayer

Bone2pick said:
I'm coming down with a cold which means I'll probably be out of commission over the weekend. (x_x) Hopefully it blows over soon.
Awh. Get better soon!

Hey, @Darkiplier I have a question. Why do you accentuate the fact that Dominic is so ready to bust a move and react if he was to be attacked. Not that I have too much of an issue with it, but the place they're in isn't supposed to be hostile. Even more so, they are marked as honored guests which would reduce the chances of them being jumped by muggers by a lot. It just seems a little pointless to me, but perhaps that might be Dominic's quirk.

@Darkiplier[/URL] I have a question. Why do you accentuate the fact that Dominic is so ready to bust a move and react if he was to be attacked. Not that I have too much of an issue with it, but the place they're in isn't supposed to be hostile. Even more so, they are marked as honored guests which would reduce the chances of them being jumped by muggers by a lot. It just seems a little pointless to me, but perhaps that might be Dominic's quirk.
Dominic is way too cautious. Later in the RP it could be revealing that Ozryn was attacked by Isnus (or almost attacked) this one time, which made him even more cautious and ready to attack.

Darkiplier said:
Dominic is way too cautious. Later in the RP it could be revealing that Ozryn was attacked by Isnus (or almost attacked) this one time, which made him even more cautious and ready to attack.
Alright. Thanks for clearing that up. I asked because a lot of the time when people do that, the reason behind it is that they want to establish their characters as "the top dog" I've noticed. Could be just me though.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Alright. Thanks for clearing that up. I asked because a lot of the time when people do that, the reason behind it is that they want to establish their characters as "the top dog" I've noticed. Could be just me though.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I see.

At what point will the story be moving forward? Like IRL timeframe. I'm not trying to pressure anyone but I feel like character introductions are pretty done. There's one person we're waiting on but they haven't posted in a good while.

Thoughts?

Sharuum said:
At what point will the story be moving forward? Like IRL timeframe. I'm not trying to pressure anyone but I feel like character introductions are pretty done. There's one person we're waiting on but they haven't posted in a good while.
Thoughts?
Bone's sick so I guess it won't be moving forward until he gets better. Haven't seen him online since Saturday though. I hope he's alright.

Good news, today I finally feel like a human being again! ( :) ) A virus really wiped me out: loss of appetite, terrible sleep, low energy, sinus pressure, the works. It's good to be on the road to recovery. Anyway, I'm going to catch up on the posts here, make a post of my own (today), and then push the time/plot forward asap.

Thanks for being patient!

Bone2pick said:
Good news, today I finally feel like a human being again! ( :) ) A virus really wiped me out: loss of appetite, terrible sleep, low energy, sinus pressure, the works. It's good to be on the road to recovery. Anyway, I'm going to catch up on the posts here, make a post of my own (today), and then push the time/plot forward asap.
Welcome back, Bone!

Heh, "backbone".

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aldur Forgehammer You can respond to my last post if you'd like to, or I can have our characters retire for the night and start The Gathering the next day?

Bone2pick said:
I COULDN'T FIND A GIF SO HERE WE GO

Welcome back.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Welcome back, Bone!
Heh, "backbone".

[/QUOTE]
I see what you did there, you clever clever orc.

Bone2pick said:
@Aldur Forgehammer You can respond to my last post if you'd like to, or I can have our characters retire for the night and start The Gathering the next day?
I think I want to post. I have some work to do first but it'll be done soon-ish.

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4413-bone2pick/ said:
@Bone2pick[/URL]
Are you gonna cut straight to the Gathering now?
That will be my next entry, yes. But it's going to be a large post, with lots of setup and description, so it's going to take a while to finish (next week sometime). That will at least give everyone time to finish introductions if they're still in the middle of those.

Bone2pick said:
That will be my next entry, yes. But it's going to be a large post, with lots of setup and description, so it's going to take a while to finish (next week sometime). That will at least give everyone time to finish introductions if they're still in the middle of those.
I think everyone's pretty much done with their introductions.

Alright. I'll eagerly await the next post!

I had grand plans for my next post but I might have to scale them back just so I can get some content up. (=u=) I'll hopefully finish something soon; I've started it, but it needs more work.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]His name starts with "D" and ends with "arkiplier" ?

[/QUOTE]
54696244.jpg

Bone2pick said:
I had grand plans for my next post but I might have to scale them back just so I can get some content up. (=u=) I'll hopefully finish something soon; I've started it, but it needs more work.
Oh, by the way, is there some sort of a trophy or sign that a giant has been killed in...er... Groundwater I believe ? Or is there some sort of monument dedicated to the champion that was killed by the giant ?

Bone said, and I quote, "Khulok the Messenger took the life of Henric champion of Iojurn while in dragon form. His death reminded humanity that their new monstrous allies were not invincible."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back