• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breath of Fire: Giantslayer

I'll prove to you I'm the greatest of the greatest of the greatest writers ever.

*Writes the lamest of the lamest one-liners ever*

Don't doubt my power and skill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkiplier said:
I'll prove to you I'm the greatest of the greatest of the greatest writers ever.
*Writes the lames of the lamest one-liners ever*

Don't doubt my power and skill.
Don't discourage yourself. I'm positive you'll do just fine!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Don't discourage yourself. I'm positive you'll do just fine!

[/QUOTE]
The point is that I have something to write but not how to write it. This is why I always do only a chapter or two in fanfics and never do the rest. xD

I'm literally only good with, like, doing things like the lore/overview and such. And they're all the same. Literally.

Darkiplier said:
The point is that I have something to write but not how to write it. This is why I always do only a chapter or two in fanfics and never do the rest. xD
I'm literally only good with, like, doing things like the lore/overview and such. And they're all the same. Literally.
Doesn't matter! RPing is about having fun and interacting with each other to create a wonderful story together! If you need help of any kind, there are lots of people on this site who would love to lend you a hand.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Doesn't matter! RPing is about having fun and interacting with each other to create a wonderful story together! If you need help of any kind, there are lots of people on this site who would love to lend you a hand.

[/QUOTE]
Writer's Block. But I certainly do enjoy RP, unless I'm really sleepy then I amen't enjoying anything.

Darkiplier said:
Writer's Block. But I certainly do enjoy RP, unless I'm really sleepy then I amen't enjoying anything.
Hmm... I'm pretty sure you could find something on the site that could help you with that.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Hmm... I'm pretty sure you could find something on the site that could help you with that.

[/QUOTE]
I'll just Google it if I really needed to. :3

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4413-bone2pick/ said:
@Bone2pick[/URL] I'm just glad he didn't. :P Hitting young girls is not the way to start of relations with any place.
You monster!

I'll have an IC post up by Tuesday.

@Aldur Forgehammer I was wondering if you'd be interesting in drawing up a Cha'sid (one of the dragon tomb keepers) as a reference?

Bone2pick said:
I'll have an IC post up by Tuesday.
@Aldur Forgehammer I was wondering if you'd be interesting in drawing up a Cha'sid (one of the dragon tomb keepers) as a reference?
Sure, they'd be an interesting draw.

Hey guys! I was out of town this weekend. I'm sorry for not replying as quickly as I should have. I definitely will after classes today. :333

I'm really impressed with the in character posts so far. Everyone has a solid understanding of the setting, their dragon tells, and how the ghosts of their bonded dragons express themselves inside their thoughts.

I'll be sure to move the plot forward after our introductions.

Bone2pick said:
Everyone has a solid understanding of the setting, their dragon tells, and how the ghosts of their bonded dragons express themselves inside their thoughts.
I'm really glad I didn't make a fool of myself with the last post. :> Thank you for the reassurance.

Oh, I just edited my Dragons size, since I had forgotten to talk about it earlier xD

Sorry for such a short and hasty post. I wanted to get one out while I had time at work in case anyone else had intended to reply today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharuum said:
@Aldur Forgehammer
Oh my goodness neither can I! I hope they strike up a cool dynamic. x3
I had some interactions in mind. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out!

I'm coming down with a cold which means I'll probably be out of commission over the weekend. (x_x) Hopefully it blows over soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back