• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breath of Fire: Giantslayer

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]But would a dragon choose someone that young?

[/QUOTE]
The-Thinker.jpg

And my profile's up.

Well, my Dragon chose my character when he was just a child. I'd imagine that Dragon's have a different sense of time than humans.

Yeah, but still. A child or teen seem too young for me to be fighting giants and all, but I believe you didn't mean that. Eh, just my two cents.

No one starts off as a warrior. Everyone must grow and I believe that an adult would have a harder time adjusting to the Dragon's Power than a child would. Children are more malleable.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]No one starts off as a warrior. Everyone must grow and I believe that an adult would have a harder time adjusting to the Dragon's Power than a child would. Children are more malleable.

[/QUOTE]
Isn't that the same with learning things like languages and such ?

Makes sense. I think that depends though on how grave the need for a new champion is related to the giant slaying business. But I digress.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]For a moment I thought you meant snake-like as in an Asian dragon and checked out and was like
"lel"

Yeah... I'll be turning a pterosaur into a dragon. Just kidding. It looks like a pterosaur but it ain't.

[/QUOTE]
I take that back. I saw your character's picture and thought that the snake behind him was the dragon. Now that I saw it, THIS THING IS...
fab.gif

Oh, see I didn't realize that :P Yeah, Erisdar is just Awe inspiring.

What is really weird is that the snake and the dragon both have the same eyebrows.

I like Asian dragons and drakes, wyverns and wyrms after that.

You know what's funny ? I just realized there's a Lore tab.

You know what's even funnier ? I was using the same name generator to get my giant's name and my dragon's name. Coincidence ? I think not !

Yeah, I'm reading it right now. Gotta edit my character.

Gotta edit fast !

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Yeah, but still. A child or teen seem too young for me to be fighting giants and all, but I believe you didn't mean that. Eh, just my two cents.

[/QUOTE]
It's rare for a dragon to select a teen to be its champion, and it's basically unheard of for a child younger than a teenager to be picked. The champions need to be brave; they'll be asked to risk their life to slay the scariest monsters plaguing the world.

Having said that each dragon ghost has its own preference, and a few have made odd choices for hosts.

@Dark Severus I'm assuming you still want to edit your character's background?

Have a nice labor day weekend folks, I'll be busy with family. I expect to finish my next post by Tuesday.

@Darkiplier It looks like you made all the right adjustments. I like your art and your old surface culture, they're very fitting. One suggestion I have is to actually name and briefly describe someone your character loves and is protective over—that would make his vulnerability more concrete imo. Otherwise his disadvantages are a little vague.

@Seraph Darkfire If your character would have bloodied the nose of the young girl in the welcoming party I would have had to decide whether to rate your post as emotional or funny. (> :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back