• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea I should have notified you a lot sooner and for that, I apologize. I'll no longer be asking to join so you can count my character sheet as nigh. Thank you for taking the time to read it though, and for putting in all the effort to run a roleplay like this! It's amazing how well thought-out it is. I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you.

Idea Idea B BlueClover
I have plans to stay in this roleplay, so don't count me out just yet. I apologize for not replying for a very long time, but I will, by the lastest, have a reply out by the end of next week. Personal issues, not knowing how to jump back into this, and school has been holding me back for some time. Thanks in advance for your continued understanding :3:

It was a legitimate star wars RP. It was an in-game server roleplay, real time stuff. We'd stand around for hours and hours roleplaying. When I joined I was new to RP, didn't know much of anything. It happened to be on a map where they were roleplaying Imperial stuff. So I joined as some generic stormtrooper. As for him getting anywhere in life. He had a long standing career. Spent a month (real time) in boot camp doing boot camp roleplay. Was made squad leader during that which always looks good on a resume. After that we were all made into proper stormtroopers where we spent another few months roleplaying. He was eventually promoted to sergeant and went around leading a squad. After probably a year to a year n a half he made it to the rank of colonel and was the leader of a special operations task force designed to hunt down jedi, high value rebel targets, and other things beyond the scope of standard army troopers or stormtroopers.

When the RP finally concluded he was like... 130 years old? And was a general and direct advisor to the leader of a spin-off faction that had sprouted up. There was never a point where he retired. Up until the day we stopped roleplaying he still served rofl.
You had a better Star Wars rp experience than me! That’s quite the tale xD

I created a bounty hunter called Neboola Bal who just flew off a desert planet and that was it :D

The rp ended after that.

You had a better Star Wars rp experience than me! That’s quite the tale xD

I created a bounty hunter called Neboola Bal who just flew off a desert planet and that was it :D

The rp ended after that.

I've had a lot of characters that ended up like that. It was a roleplay community, and not every character ended up with worthwhile stories. I had a bounty hunter that walked around a city on tatooine, talked to some people, and then was killed by a dark jedi. That's it. But then on the flip side I had a bounty hunter who went on grand adventures and founded the Bounty Hunter's Guild that was a big and influential organization. Sometimes things were good. Sometimes they weren't <.>

I've had a lot of characters that ended up like that. It was a roleplay community, and not every character ended up with worthwhile stories. I had a bounty hunter that walked around a city on tatooine, talked to some people, and then was killed by a dark jedi. That's it. But then on the flip side I had a bounty hunter who went on grand adventures and founded the Bounty Hunter's Guild that was a big and influential organization. Sometimes things were good. Sometimes they weren't <.>
Man, I really want a Star Wars rp now xD

The Star Wars universe is so infinite that you could do anything! The Force, Sith, Jedies, The inbetween, all the races, it’s so vast and infinite! :D

IMG_20171001_120939.jpg

Man, I really want a Star Wars rp now xD

The Star Wars universe is so infinite that you could do anything! The Force, Sith, Jedies, The inbetween, all the races, it’s so vast and infinite! :D

That's why that community lasted for like 5 years. So many things to do, especially when you don't follow canon. Our community started after the battle of endor, player characters assumed the positions of leadership in all the important places. Canon characters were all removed in some way. And we just built our own stories. Of course we were young and the galaxy flipped between new republic and empire more than a few times.. But it was such a limitless setting you could do basically anything you wanted. We had all sorts of shit that, looking back now, is really cringey and shitty. But it was fun.

That's why that community lasted for like 5 years. So many things to do, especially when you don't follow canon. Our community started after the battle of endor, player characters assumed the positions of leadership in all the important places. Canon characters were all removed in some way. And we just built our own stories. Of course we were young and the galaxy flipped between new republic and empire more than a few times.. But it was such a limitless setting you could do basically anything you wanted. We had all sorts of shit that, looking back now, is really cringey and shitty. But it was fun.
I had a Hero rp on this site called HOT

It was the longest rp I’ve ever done and there was definitely some cringe moments, my grammar was the worse part but it was also fun. And without it, I wouldn’t have done super hero style rps or met my best co-gm D duegxybus ! I have very fond memories about it :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back