• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea I should have notified you a lot sooner and for that, I apologize. I'll no longer be asking to join so you can count my character sheet as nigh. Thank you for taking the time to read it though, and for putting in all the effort to run a roleplay like this! It's amazing how well thought-out it is. I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you.
I see. A shame, but if that's your decision, I won't hold it against you. Good luck with everything and happy Rping!

Interesting situation I've found myself in, after a big blow-off between me and my dad, I have no phone, no Ps4, no computer, no electronics basically. The only way I can post is on the computers at my school. If something changes I'll let y'all know, but I'm gonna be extremely slow with responses for the time being.

I still wish to be in this Rp however Idea Idea

e74.gif

Interesting situation I've found myself in, after a big blow-off between me and my dad, I have no phone, no Ps4, no computer, no electronics basically. The only way I can post is on the computers at my school. If something changes I'll let y'all know, but I'm gonna be extremely slow with responses for the time being.

I still wish to be in this Rp however Idea Idea
Alright, duly noted. Irl comes first after all :)

Hope things work out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back