• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Mannnnnnnn now I wanna write a side story where ToRuRi Exists. It would be in a universe where I do a coin flip to see who made it or not and a dice roll to see what everyone who didn't make it as a hero got as a job ^.^

lol. Make it part of the Deaverse ( simj26 simj26 ) since I rather enjoy the idea of Toki working in a special organization :O Goes to work in her swanky suit, does supporting things and bridge bunny things. Then after a long day at work she returns home, kicks off her shoes, undoes the top two buttons of her shirt and relaxes. It's like being an office-lady only you're saving the world from evil villains.

lol. Make it part of the Deaverse ( simj26 simj26 ) since I rather enjoy the idea of Toki working in a special organization :O Goes to work in her swanky suit, does supporting things and bridge bunny things. Then after a long day at work she returns home, kicks off her shoes, undoes the top two buttons of her shirt and relaxes. It's like being an office-lady only you're saving the world from evil villains.
Uh, drag me back up to speed, i wasnt really keeping tabs.

also tryna get a zero on lian's future personality, so im kinda caught with stuff. guess who is appearing on Deaverse neeeeext if i dont strangle myseeeeelf

Really Superhero!Len model? That's rare.
My first Rp I used Genderbent!Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya
View attachment 366316 View attachment 366317
1463340731-fb7c8c239a10ab3deee9a7de0adb7195.jpeg

I used my man here for my first character I put actually thought and effort into

Used to!?

also tryna get a zero on lian's future personality, so im kinda caught with stuff. guess who is appearing on Deaverse neeeeext if i dont strangle myseeeeelf

We were talking about Toki, Shiri, and Kuro because of the weekly quest thing. One thing lead to another and Brii mentioned wanting to write a side story about the three of them. So I said my post and that's as far as we've gotten

Also, as to your situation. Turns out she becomes a super feminine and nice mom-type. *Nod nod*

My actual first character was a guy name Alexander Tesla

Funny enough, I wanted to give him simple electric manipulation for stuff like teleporting and shocking but he’s been my most powerful character on rpn thanks to all the uses xD
My first rp was about a group that got kidnapped by demons and handcuffed to a partner and set loose at an abandoned amusement park. Then the demons all started to attempt to hunt down the pairs~

My first rp was about a group that got kidnapped by demons and handcuffed to a partner and set loose at an abandoned amusement park. Then the demons all started to attempt to hunt down the pairs~
This sounds like a really good movie.

My first rp was a generic fantasy highschool rp

*Noms cookie* :3

Also
superhero-song-600-1064477-jpg.366314

I’m getting a nostalgia trip! I used this image for a character in my first rp T-T
Really Superhero!Len model? That's rare.
My first Rp I used Genderbent!Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya
View attachment 366316 View attachment 366317
1463340731-fb7c8c239a10ab3deee9a7de0adb7195.jpeg

I used my man here for my first character I put actually thought and effort into

Used to!?

Are we talking first RPN RP? Forum RP? Or RP in general? Because if it's the last one.. I gotta go do some digging.

One eye made a comment on how Shiri will be thinking of attempting to get Kaoru and Toki to drop out with him.

Are we talking first RPN RP? Forum RP? Or RP in general? Because if it's the last one.. I gotta go do some digging.
I was talking about first RP in general as this is my first RPN RP. Lol I joined RPN to join this ^.^. I found it looking up info for my English paper about Roleplay Organization and it's effects on longevity.

We were talking about Toki, Shiri, and Kuro because of the weekly quest thing. One thing lead to another and Brii mentioned wanting to write a side story about the three of them. So I said my post and that's as far as we've gotten

Also, as to your situation. Turns out she becomes a super feminine and nice mom-type. *Nod nod*
Huh.

That said, is the dream team of Dea, Makoto, Octavia still going to be a thing or...? Trombone Trombone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

I'm talking RPN
I was talking about first RP in general as this is my first RPN RP. Lol I joined RPN to join this ^.^. I found it looking up info for my English paper about Roleplay Organization and it's effects on longevity.

Well, if we're talking first RP in general it'd be this bad boy right here.
latest

Good times.

If we're talking RPN then I think it was like.... this? Maybe?
Gwjj50J.jpg

I've had so many characters and so many appearances that it's honestly difficult to remember what I used and when I used it.

Well, if we're talking first RP in general it'd be this bad boy right here.
latest

Good times.

If we're talking RPN then I think it was like.... this? Maybe?
Gwjj50J.jpg

I've had so many characters and so many appearances that it's honestly difficult to remember what I used and when I used it.
I have several questions regarding that first one

No I need to know if this was a legit star wars rp and if this man got anywhere in life

It was a legitimate star wars RP. It was an in-game server roleplay, real time stuff. We'd stand around for hours and hours roleplaying. When I joined I was new to RP, didn't know much of anything. It happened to be on a map where they were roleplaying Imperial stuff. So I joined as some generic stormtrooper. As for him getting anywhere in life. He had a long standing career. Spent a month (real time) in boot camp doing boot camp roleplay. Was made squad leader during that which always looks good on a resume. After that we were all made into proper stormtroopers where we spent another few months roleplaying. He was eventually promoted to sergeant and went around leading a squad. After probably a year to a year n a half he made it to the rank of colonel and was the leader of a special operations task force designed to hunt down jedi, high value rebel targets, and other things beyond the scope of standard army troopers or stormtroopers.

When the RP finally concluded he was like... 130 years old? And was a general and direct advisor to the leader of a spin-off faction that had sprouted up. There was never a point where he retired. Up until the day we stopped roleplaying he still served rofl.

It was a legitimate star wars RP. It was an in-game server roleplay, real time stuff. We'd stand around for hours and hours roleplaying. When I joined I was new to RP, didn't know much of anything. It happened to be on a map where they were roleplaying Imperial stuff. So I joined as some generic stormtrooper. As for him getting anywhere in life. He had a long standing career. Spent a month (real time) in boot camp doing boot camp roleplay. Was made squad leader during that which always looks good on a resume. After that we were all made into proper stormtroopers where we spent another few months roleplaying. He was eventually promoted to sergeant and went around leading a squad. After probably a year to a year n a half he made it to the rank of colonel and was the leader of a special operations task force designed to hunt down jedi, high value rebel targets, and other things beyond the scope of standard army troopers or stormtroopers.

When the RP finally concluded he was like... 130 years old? And was a general and direct advisor to the leader of a spin-off faction that had sprouted up. There was never a point where he retired. Up until the day we stopped roleplaying he still served rofl.
What a fucking hero.

What a fucking hero.

The nice thing about in-game roleplay was it was all real-time. So you could get a lot done. We'd do more in a week than roleplays on this site get done in a year. So when you're able to roleplay at that pace and do so for many years, you tend to build up a LOOOOT of history lol.

The nice thing about in-game roleplay was it was all real-time. So you could get a lot done. We'd do more in a week than roleplays on this site get done in a year. So when you're able to roleplay at that pace and do so for many years, you tend to build up a LOOOOT of history lol.
I just heard a man's legacy and don't know if I can ever see a storm trooper the same way

I just heard a man's legacy and don't know if I can ever see a storm trooper the same way

XD I miss that community, although most of the core people are still together to this day. Just rather than roleplay we play games and such. But yeah, there's a lot of history there that I only just scratched the surface. Years of roleplay that span over 100 years. Even if there were time skips there's still so much there. And that's just for one character. Most of us had numerous characters. It was common practice to have at least one character per faction. So everyone had a jedi, a dark jedi, an imperial, a rebel, and a neutral. With basically everyone having multiple characters in the same faction.

I could prattle on for pages and pages of the history we roleplayed @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back