• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

5bf.jpg

I just find this entire image beautiful!

To grape nut being Tomura, Bakugou being Nomu, our new One For All User, and the villians as our students!

Also can we appreciate Aizawa’s face? He looks so passive aggressive! XD

yuckeroni yuckeroni
Would you still go for All Might as Eraserhead or Eraserhead as All Might?

5bf.jpg

To grape nut being Tomura, Bakugou being Nomu, our new One For All User, and the villians as our students!

yuckeroni yuckeroni

I'd prefer it if Kendou was the MC with one for all. Just saying.

5bf.jpg

yuckeroni yuckeroni
NEITHER

i dislike them both because of that image now >:(

Idea Idea

As much as the weekly quest thing is cool I'm barely able to get any post out due to being restricted by the activity of that whom I'm interacting with, and I know I'm not the only one who has such a restriction placed upon them, how am I to establish a meaningful friendship in accordance with the quest if I can't post as frequent as I'd like or necessary to fulfill the quest requirements?

Idea Idea

As much as the weekly quest thing is cool I'm barely able to get any post out due to being restricted by the activity of that whom I'm interacting with, and I know I'm not the only one who has such a restriction placed upon them, how am I to establish a meaningful friendship in accordance with the quest if I can't post as frequent as I'd like or necessary to fulfill the quest requirements?
There are several things to note about that:
1. Quests are not mandatory they are bonuses meant to help promote certain actions and speed up the QEP gain a little in an easier to regulate way.

2. The purge will restructure the dorms and rankings. If you are currently concerned about the restriction simposed upon you by lack of partner activity, this may show itself as the solution, albeit not a perfect one.

3. You don't have to establish a meaningful friendship or anything like that, you simply need a long-term goal pertainign to that other character. Maybe your character wants to beat them or they aim to one day be friends with them or maybe they just want to find something out about them that can't be immediately found by simply asking and a bunch of others potential ideas. You don't even have to establsih this WHILE interacting, it can be post-interaction as well and even made via internal monolgue/thoughts.

There are several things to note about that:
1. Quests are not mandatory they are bonuses meant to help promote certain actions and speed up the QEP gain a little in an easier to regulate way.

2. The purge will restructure the dorms and rankings. If you are currently concerned about the restriction simposed upon you by lack of partner activity, this may show itself as the solution, albeit not a perfect one.

3. You don't have to establish a meaningful friendship or anything like that, you simply need a long-term goal pertainign to that other character. Maybe your character wants to beat them or they aim to one day be friends with them or maybe they just want to find something out about them that can't be immediately found by simply asking and a bunch of others potential ideas. You don't even have to establsih this WHILE interacting, it can be post-interaction as well and even made via internal monolgue/thoughts.
Hmmm I see, well in that case I believe I'm close fulfilling the requirements then, and if I have your permission, I'm going to poke my partner.
Trombone Trombone hint hint hint hint hint

So far Kuro hasn't been hyper though. Although a variant of that idea would work for Itami if we knew about his anger issues rofl.

Yeah that works. I mean she fangirled over support.

"How do I convince these two to drop out too?"

Boy. You are more likely to extinguish the sun then get Kaoru to drop out. She wants that fancy nicely paying support inventor job XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back