• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

"How do I convince these two to drop out too?"

If you wait three years Toki will definitely drop out for sure.

Yeah that works. I mean she fangirled over support.

Boy. You are more likely to extinguish the sun then get Kaoru to drop out. She wants that fancy nicely paying support inventor job XD

She's gotta continue that fangirling for it to be a trend. Only then will Toki want her to calm down :o

Yeah that works. I mean she fangirled over support.

Boy. You are more likely to extinguish the sun then get Kaoru to drop out. She wants that fancy nicely paying support inventor job XD
Sweet juicy conflict.

If you wait three years Toki will definitely drop out for sure.

She's gotta continue that fangirling for it to be a trend. Only then will Toki want her to calm down :o
Shiri will be expecting help with Kaoru

HAPPY 30,000 LIKES B BlueClover
I expected to have the Riba pic done but it's not cause school got in the way TT-TT (Expect it tomorrow though)

Hello everyone.

I have bad news.

I am hereby dropping out of this RP.

I have my reasons. But they are personal and I shalt speak of them.

I am sorry.

Goodbye.

Sweet juicy conflict.

Shiri will be expecting help with Kaoru
The only way she would is if they literally find her a job in support field. (Or marry her and offer to care for her for the rest of their lives lol)

Oh my~

"So, how did you end up together?"

Shiri: Well, it started in high school when I wanted to get her to drop out. She refused and no matter how hard I tried she wouldn't relent. So one thing lead to another and before you knew it we were married. But I succeeded in getting her to drop out so I still won in the end!

Hello everyone.

I have bad news.

I have my reasons. But they are personal and I shall speak of them.

I am sorry.

Goodbye.
I'm sorry to hear that Jester I hope everything gets better for you. It was very nice to meet you though ^.^

Oh my~

"So, how did you end up together?"

Shiri: Well, it started in high school when I wanted to get her to drop out. She refused and no matter how hard I tried she wouldn't relent. So one thing lead to another and before you knew it we were married. But I succeeded in getting her to drop out so I still won in the end!
Mannnnnnnn now I wanna write a side story where ToRuRi Exists. It would be in a universe where I do a coin flip to see who made it or not and a dice roll to see what everyone who didn't make it as a hero got as a job ^.^

Before I go.

I will divulge some information.

My problem is medical. And it won't be going for possibly years.

Now I bid you adieu. I thank all of you for introducing me to Boku No Hero and I thank all of you for being able to meet you. You are all good people.

Oh. And if my problem is quick in buggering off. I may be able to return. But chances are low.

Hello everyone.

I have bad news.

I have my reasons. But they are personal and I shalt speak of them.

I am sorry.

Goodbye.

Before I go.

I will divulge some information.

My problem is medical. And it won't be going for possibly years.

Now I bid you adieu. I thank all of you for introducing me to Boku No Hero and I thank all of you for being able to meet you. You are all good people.

Oh. And if my problem is quick in buggering off. I may be able to return. But chances are low.
We’re sorry to here that and I hope whatever ails you get resolved shortly.

I hope to see you in the future! Good luck with everything! :)

I don't want to be that guy, but could somebody give me a brief summary of what has happened so far in the rp?

So the major points are where there are NPC Posts
The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech
Next They are told to head into the combat building
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher)
The teacher wins, Dea says a small speech and then faints and is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers
Everyone separated and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.
Then they were all Summoned to take a tour of the school (JUMP IN HERE)
Afterwards everyone begins to head into the dorms (10pm) and some have fallen asleep​

LINKS:
GM TOUR POST:
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

EXTRA INFO POST WITH ROOMMATES:
Peace Sign Academia Extra Info

Oh! And one last thing. I will be following this OOC, Announcements and the IC still. As there is a prospect of a return, so, I will keep an eye on the RP.

*Gives cookie*
Good Job ^.^
*Noms cookie* :3

Also
superhero-song-600-1064477-jpg.366314

I’m getting a nostalgia trip! I used this image for a character in my first rp T-T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back