• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

BScqfxNCQAAufQt.jpg

Idea Idea B BlueClover
I'm staying boyz.

simj26 simj26
Social anxiety X Blindness X THEPOWEROFJUSTICE team assemble!

The Mechanist The Mechanist
What kind of realationship should we establish for Tarou and Nero? A Rivarly, or something more buddybuddy?
Idk how a rivalry would happen all because of a biological misunderstanding, that's like hating someone for peeing too long

Idk how a rivalry would happen all because of a biological misunderstanding, that's like hating someone for peeing too long
I guess that's true. Maybe a rivalry could be born from some future event and as for now they would remain friends. (But Tarou would feel the constant fear of being devoured if he upset Nero)

I guess that's true. Maybe a rivalry could be born from some future event and as for now they would remain friends. (But Tarou would feel the constant fear of being devoured if he upset Nero)
As long as he doesn't bleed anyways XD Nero made that pretty clear

You don't need brains if the atcivity is perfectly suited for you

and there is the fact the rankings were decided OOC with the actual results not being a factor in my decision even if they were IC
Must've missed that

You don't need brains if the atcivity is perfectly suited for you

and there is the fact the rankings were decided OOC with the actual results not being a factor in my decision even if they were IC
Exactly

If the entrance exam was determined by smarts, Daisuke wouldn't be at the bottom 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back