• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea I have a new quirk in mind but I want to run it by you!

So I was thinking my new quirk is self inflicted gravity manipulation, he can only change his own gravity and mass, so he can make himself almost weightless which can increase his jumping speed and height tenfold and he stand on anything on any angle. Or he can make himself weigh a ton and have his punches do a ton of damage and be unmovable. but the limitation is that he can't get rid of gravity so he can't go zero gravity and levitate he can get close but nope. And he can only add such high mass while in his hero outfit otherwise he can only add about 300 pounds to himself before risk of breaking his body.

how does that sound?
Conceptually it can work. It's not inherently overpowered, is what I mean. However, even when adding weight his own powers should never be able to go beyond the acceptable limits for a power. They can't be able to do permanent damage, as they are the kind of move that would be used regularly. In addition don't call it "Unmovable". He can be hard to move, very hard even, but not impossible.

Other specifics will also be necessary for the concrete limits as well-

Conceptually it can work. It's not inherently overpowered, is what I mean. However, even when adding weight his own powers should never be able to go beyond the acceptable limits for a power. They can't be able to do permanent damage, as they are the kind of move that would be used regularly. In addition don't call it "Unmovable". He can be hard to move, very hard even, but not impossible.

Other specifics will also be necessary for the concrete limits as well-

Okay, his quirk will never add mass higher then 200 pounds of his actual weight and the lighter gravity will be decreased to that of the moon's gravitational pull. And I remember to use better wording next time~ But can I keep the stand on anything ability?

Okay, his quirk will never add mass higher then 200 pounds of his actual weight and the lighter gravity will be decreased to that of the moon's gravitational pull. And I remember to use better wording next time~ But can I keep the stand on anything ability?
It works in the concept and there is nothing balance-upsetting about it, so no problems with keeping that ability.

Actually nevermind, I'll tell you right now to avoid misinterpretations. Law doesn't cease applying inside the academy. You can't just go around using your quirk whenever you feel like it.

Yeah, I know I was joking~
But my character might need to learn that fact since he assumes a lot of things about Hero Schools

Yeah, I know I was joking~
But my character might need to learn that fact since he assumes a lot of things about Hero Schools
Very well. I kinda figured but as I already mentioned with a certain someone before I try to always state these things just to make sure.

And if your character makes mistakes that's fine, no worries. They might get to detention, but if that's how the character is, then playing them right is good characterization. It even earns QEP, or will when I get QEP working again

My+hero+academia+memes+these+are+the+first+memes+ive_8675e2_6404377.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back